Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not 100% sure on the rules but shouldn’t she have ‘ad’ in her video title for the paid partnership?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is her obsession with bucket hats (that dont suit her)? is it because her dopey BF wears them?

Reactions: 9
This is giving Emily in Paris in a bad way
If there was a show about a badly dressed 30 something drama queen trying to moonlight as some in the know trendy influencer, it would be called Sue in Brighton.

Also, can influencers stop complaining about the noise their builders are making doing a reno they wanted. Like come on. Have some sense and some self-awareness. It’s neither cute nor funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the craze for skims… it’s literally granny pant chic aesthetic lol I understand the underwear because it’s comfy and it shapes your body but the actual clothes…. The colour of those bodysuits remind me of granny pants 😂 Not a “vibe”

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the craze for skims… it’s literally granny pant chic aesthetic lol I understand the underwear because it’s comfy and it shapes your body but the actual clothes…. The colour of those bodysuits remind me of granny pants 😂 Not a “vibe”
So cuteeee

Reactions: 1
I’m just watching the Farfetch haul & she looks absolutely AWFUL in everything. And I don’t mean because there’s anything wrong with her / her figure, she literally just has no taste or sense of style. The Colours she’s clashing, the shapes, those bleeping hats 😂😂. She’s wearing a vile leather trouser which make her slim legs look like trees, and then pairs them with a nude heel and black top?! There’s no Balance so it looks like she has no feet. And her grungy look is so bizarre. I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im sorry did I just hear Sue comparing her situation in the airport where she was stuck in Ibiza with THE TITANIC???!!!! I-

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Im sorry did I just hear Sue comparing her situation in the airport where she was stuck in Ibiza with THE TITANIC???!!!! I-
Like I said she has to be dramatic now for the podcast, she can’t tell a normal story as they doesn’t fit the narrative

Reactions: 7
I’m just watching the Farfetch haul & she looks absolutely AWFUL in everything. And I don’t mean because there’s anything wrong with her / her figure, she literally just has no taste or sense of style. The Colours she’s clashing, the shapes, those bleeping hats 😂😂. She’s wearing a vile leather trouser which make her slim legs look like trees, and then pairs them with a nude heel and black top?! There’s no Balance so it looks like she has no feet. And her grungy look is so bizarre. I can’t cope
So true! She has really bad style and has no clue about proportions or colors. She always chooses colors that make her look orange. And then because she’s oH sO SmoL, she tries to wear things that are made for taller bodies, or at least proportionally work better off the rack on taller bodies. Don’t even get me started -again- on how she “hems” her pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the "grunge" thing is cringe af bc she's trying to be edgy while having the personality of wet cardboard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.