Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The idea of an “autumn/winter coat wardrobe” is crazy to me, I have one big coat for the winter 😂
My little sister is 14 and is obsessed with the idea of buying an ‘autumn wardrobe’ rather than just layering existing things she has. Influencers have completing skewed reality for younger generations, this way of living is not realistic and is just so so wasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 15

sorrahabera

Our girl is freaking out because she accidentally drank a whole coffee with cow’s milk in it but eats salmon whenever she wants 🙄 she truly is a drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 14

coconochanel

VIP Member
Watching the new vid and it is VERY clear Sue is an influencer for the free shit. She and Allana are doing their makeup together and every brand Allana mentions, Sue is like “huh, what brand?”. She didn’t know Feel Unique was purchased by Sephora.

Influencing is not a real job. In a real job, you’re expected to keep on top of industry happenings, new technologies, takeovers, etc.

They were there for less than 2 full days! Seems they got in late afternoon, had one full day on the property then left the following late morning.
I think at this point most influencers are in it for the free stuff. Lets be honest its a piss easy job filming yourself doing everyday things and saying what products you like. Just to get sent loads of expensive free stuff, free trips away and a good salary.

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
Bloody hell 40 mins of her moaning about herself and that stupid comment she got on IG about not being proposed to. Claims she hardly films anything because she doesn't want to put herself out there. Fair enough but don't moan when you start to lose subscribers/views and your channel goes to shit because everyone is fucking bored of your haul after haul videos.
How long has she been on YouTube, it’s part and parcel of being in a public relationship. But you get paid very good money, for very little work and random people just wonder if your getting engaged. If you can’t take it go get a job in tesco. What a winge bag!

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I listened to the bore fest poddy. To me, it came across as one big brag. How much she’s earned, brought a house at 28 bla bla bla. Very monotone which is how she speaks anyway but on a podcast it’s a no no for me, and also (another no no for me) you can hear the saliva as she speaks. When there are no visuals just spit and her monotonous voice I just can’t!

• Sick
  • Haha

tempo

Trying to look cultured might have worked better if he knew how to hold a book to read it.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Who is enabling this girl to behave like this?! A grown woman who is using the phrase “menty b” and pretending day to day goings on are ‘drama’.

Her boyfriend and family should be ashamed about how clueless she is. Not cute. Pathetic.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Sorry but claims she cant afford the extension herself so Ryan is paying towards it but she's buying bloody designer bags every month. Ryan you have been played my friend!
It makes no sense! She also said something about her bags always lasting for ages in her wardrobe (video was on in the background). Your bags SHOULD last for ages if they're costing hundreds or thousands of pounds and you rarely use them!

hellohellohello_123

I thought it strange that she lost all that weight yet her boobs got bigger or at least remained the same! 🤔🤔🤔
This is what made me think she's had implants too. Her boobs seem way too high and full for being post that kind of weight loss, especially as it was in her late 20s. I do think the implants (if they are that) have been done quite well though.

I have nothing against anyone getting implants, it's obv a personal decision. However, if you're going to constantly be trying on clothes braless and commenting on how your boobs look in those clothes you need to be honest about it, imo. It's analogous to advertising makeup with Facetune/filters. I don't know if anyone here is aware of Sophie Milner (used to be Fashion Slave), but she tried for ages to gaslight her viewers into thinking her impossibly perky boobs were natural before she got caught out.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Yet another influencer with the “all I wanted to do was come to Paris”…ok then, why didn’t you? Oh wait, it’s because you had to wait for a brand to pay for it. Got it.

She needs to burn the Skims catsuit. It looks so trashy, especially with the blue boots. But, I can see why Jimmy Choo panders to her. Trashy and trashier.

God, those poor professional pastry chefs. And we get it Sue, you don’t eat gluten or dairy or whatever other arbitrary dietary restriction du jour 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow