Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
There's something so jarring about how Sue and Vic talk in their YouTube Shorts/TikToks. Really short choppy editing with them agressively talking AT YOU as if new coats and bags are life changing items.

'You're gonna wanna move fast on this one'

Hun, we can barely afford to eat. Who the fuck is moving fast to spend £80 on a coat they don't need on your recommendation!?

A week ago she was singing the praises of another Zara coat

Seems like she's trying too hard to be more of gen z?
Comes off a little more like the contestants on the apprentice when they are doing the QVC challenge...

Her bags are not a vibe, no matter how big the logo is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

coconochanel

VIP Member
'let me live' ok we wont bother watching your boring vlogs anymore so you can 'live' your boring vacuous life

• Haha

YvesNotLaurent

She picked an outfit “for a dinner where I’m not being proposed to” get a fucking grip girl, it’s like the third video that she’s brought it up 🙄 so unbothered by the comment though

She wants to be a stylist… that’s why she tries so hard and she buys so much stuff, but she’s not cut out to be one. She just doesn’t have style. Soz Suze!
She’s such a tragic dresser, she’ll be traipsing around Ibiza with her patchy Cheeto dust skin, looking like a cheap whore.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why is she squatting like she's having a poo in the woods and why are her toes so dark!?

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
She could in theory have interesting topics to explore, like navigating relationship and friendship breakups (Josh and Alix) or how the influencer landscape changed over the years, or even her tinder exploits.

But we all know it'll be stuff like "I'm too cute and smol to adult 🥺 life's too short, buy that new dress amirite! 👗 Ugh Mercury in retrograde is giving me a menty b 🙄"
Yep ' I have to go to the P.O to pick up parcels, then come back home and film 3 reels and a vlog so if the vlog is late 'let me live' I'm trying my best! life is so hard when you are adulting'

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
That bag will be on Depop in 3, 2, 1.

I actually kind of hate that bag. The logo is gargantuan and the bag itself looks like an MZ Wallace tote. I DON’T RATE IT 🫠
It's not cute, not vibey

Also, how can she drop 3k on a handbag and have the audacity to comment on how much the extension is costing, spending less etc.

• Angry
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
'It was so fun to work on this'

Is 'this' just those random photos of her wearing sunglasses glasses inside?

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Her videos might as well be titled “watch me try on new clothes that are actually already in my wardrobe because I’m an addict and can’t stop shopping for the same cheap stuff year after year”.

• Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is so vapid and self obsessed her vlogs are bad enough so what makes her think anyone would want to listen to her podcast? also when she said send in suggestions well heres mine....

why do you think your life is so hard when all you do is shop and stare at yourself in the mirror everyday? DISCUSS!

• Haha

glenn_coco

"i'm a very small human"

"bags look much bigger when i hold them"

"just imagine a child holding a bag basically"

oh my GOD shut UP. you're a grown ass woman and you're average height, weight, everything. grow tf up.
She'd get knocked to her feet if she ever travelled to South East/East Asia*. I'm slightly taller than Miss "Btw if you're new here I'm 5'2 and everything is too long on me" and wear a dress size smaller than her, and I always feel a bit out of place whenever I'm in Asia.

She also thinks it's interesting that for every bag she's sold, she's gained another bag. No, babes, that's called justifying shitty spending habits.

*But since it's not a western continent, she'll never know.

Last edited:

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She is literally such a twat these days ‘we need a support group, for people that moved house during lockdown - it was really stressful no moving companies were working, lucky I have family that own moving companies’ I mean seriously if this is the height of your stress in life you are winning
I know she's trying to be funny (I think!?) But it just comes across as so ignorant and tone deaf when you consider what people were actually going through in lockdown. Y'know, like dying from Covid, worrying about job security, being isolated, mental health struggles..... just cute things.

• Heart

glenn_coco

I mean, if I had to edit this crap every week, I'd quit to relocate to Antartica.
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.20.55 pm.png

Also, "blessed". Sure, Snooze.
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.34.57 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow