Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caesar44BC

Her video was even worse! The first ten minutes were her getting emotional over 'finally' being in Paris again. Sue, if you wanted to go to Paris so bad, why didn't you go? It's not that the past three years were full-on non-stop lockdowns. Like someone here said: she only goes now, because a brand took her.
But then she also said, she felt like she wasn't good at her job and started doubting herself untill this trip came along and she just knew she was on the right track. No, Sue! You don't do a great job: you don't inform us about anything, you have know knowledge of anything that's going on in the fashion or beauty industry...
Normally her vlogs are the perfect thing for some guilty pleasure brainless distraction, but this was just infuriating!
Also, great that you get emotional over finally going back to Paris after the pandemic, meanwhile tons of people worry about getting food on the table and warming their house, but I understand this has also been a very emotional and rough time for you not being in Paris...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

coffee1234

She really thinks going to therapy is a personality type. Also, her therapist sounds shite. If we believe what Hello October says, all she does is encourage her to spend money. I don’t even believe she needs a therapist, I think she hears that every other influencer has one so needlessly got one just to fit in. Which is what she does with everything else in her life.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Gross. To think of all the hardworking people who deserve to own homes getting pushed out of the market by twats like this.
View attachment 1576710
How can she comment on buying a home as a ‘walking women child’ she has had the home a year and is already adding a loft conversion & spend thousands on the garden and in zara home etc. most of us can only dream & there she goes again showing off and behaving like she is a ditsy little girl, when quite clearly she isn’t.

• Angry

pasodoble

Can't just go with a completely natural, organic holiday pic. Gotta do the Insta pose and make sure the saddle bag is visible. What a truly sad existence.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How many times can the girl post a "sorting my life out" vlog? Girl, we know you're a mess, you don't need to keep reminding us.
I'm 25 minutes in and literally all she's done is talk about her appearance and her clothes. Every vlog is a coffee montage, a long chat while doing her makeup, a fake tanning/ skincare montage, a laptop montage, a lunch montage, a random commentary about her hair..... I honestly wouldn't notice if she uploaded a vlog from a few months ago.

She's very passionate about the podcast apparently.... it's just her talking about herself so that's not a surprise.

I'm at the end. So... is tidying some PR and putting some clothes away now considered sorting your life out!?

• Sick
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
How come, whenever we see snippets of Ryan DJing, it doesn’t look like anyone’s really dancing or enjoying themselves?

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Why does she like to make out she lives in Brighton …..? She lives in a side street in shitty Lancing which is rougher than a badgers arse!

• Wow
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Its not the fact she is matching her hat to her bikini its the fact she looks a twat in the bucket hats! 😊

• Haha

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
But, like, how do they not feel dirty all of the time when they wash their hair so little and use so much dry shampoo??? I’ve always wondered this.
And personally, I can’t shower without washing my hair because I still come out feeling not totally clean

tehpretty

It’s beyond obsessive and vain! Bangs is definitely the American word for fringe.
Also, what she has aren't even baby bangs! A quick google will show they're quite the opposite. And this dimwit considers herself a style icon. Truly a dolt.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
This woman is a personality void, what possessed her to start a podcast?

Such craaaaazy stories Sue.
This woman loves the sound of her own voice. God that 'hilarious' story about getting rained on was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard!

sorrahabera

Im sorry did I just hear Sue comparing her situation in the airport where she was stuck in Ibiza with THE TITANIC???!!!! I-

• Haha
  • Wow

lilya21

took a look at her depop out of curiosty.

almost everything is in "excellent" condition or "new with tags"

no fucking shit. she really doesn't use anything

• Wow
  • Angry

pasodoble

Which is so odd considering she has Ali under the thumb
I think this kind of behaviour attracts a certain kind of partner (and certain kinds of friends). Probably Ali and Ryan are similar personality types and they encourage child-like behaviours and enjoy playing the protector role, because bizarrely, it reinforces their fragile masculinity. A type of toxic exchange. Also, someone like Carrie is a big feeder/nurturer and she slots right into Lydia's play acting (even down to the weird voices they use with each other). I suspect Suzie is the same. She'll also have people in her life who positively reward her antics. Lydia and Suzie are so similar in that respect. They both constantly underline how small and helpless they are, and how ill equipped for dealing with Real Life. They both surround themselves with people who pander to it and remove the responsibility (there, there chicken ... don't you worry, we'll deal with all this for you) and this unhealthy circle of behaviours just keeps going ...

• Heart
  • Wow