Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
New TT. Her using the word snatched all the time is grating. And yet another instance of “I sized up for more room”. Girl, it fits properly. If you had sized down you’d be a sausage in casing. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Caesar44BC

How long has she been on YouTube, it’s part and parcel of being in a public relationship. But you get paid very good money, for very little work and random people just wonder if your getting engaged. If you can’t take it go get a job in tesco. What a winge bag!
I don't think it has to be. If you make proper videos about a certain topic, (almost) nobody will ask you something personal. For example: if she would only do fashion videos (by that I mean proper styling videos with advice and not just haul after haul) nobody would ask about her private life.
However her field is lifestyle. So she films what she does in a day, shows her home, does every other month a life update. It's not that strange that people comment on your private life. It's just part of your business.
If she doesn't want to share anything or doesn't want to get those comments, she should just make better videos about fashion (or whatever she is interested in). I personally think she just isn't hardworking and creative enough to do that.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Don't worry, I did it for you. She spent approx £3000 on clothing and accs (I was generous and used the sale prices for some items). Her Farfetch items were £1300; says not gifted, but we know she works with FF so she def is getting money back somehow.

Btw, her podcast is about her regaling her "dramatic tales", but if the below is anything to go by...
View attachment 1454604View attachment 1454606
View attachment 1454607View attachment 1454609
View attachment 1454610View attachment 1454612
View attachment 1454613View attachment 1454615

GURL, UR A RIOT.
That is tragic… she’s in her 30s and finds that funny?! Embarrassed for her

sorrahabera

I really hate the word aesthetic now. So many influencers and internet people over using it makes me wanna vommmmmm

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Watching the new vid and it is VERY clear Sue is an influencer for the free shit. She and Allana are doing their makeup together and every brand Allana mentions, Sue is like “huh, what brand?”. She didn’t know Feel Unique was purchased by Sephora.

Influencing is not a real job. In a real job, you’re expected to keep on top of industry happenings, new technologies, takeovers, etc.

Wtf was that OTT trip for Vic's jewellery?! Did they just hang out at a private estate and drive around in golf buggies for a laugh? I see 'cute' has been replaced with 'sick'.
They were there for less than 2 full days! Seems they got in late afternoon, had one full day on the property then left the following late morning.

• Wow
  • Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She's been desperate to lock Ry-Ry down since she stalked him to ibiza when he was djing there that summer josh left her, and she started wearing leopard print, lots of leopard print.

Leopard print, Arianna lip syncing, McDonald's mukbangs, lots of terrible tattoos and bossy merch.

It was great! (Even Ry-Ry thought so!)

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Oh dear. This is not as cute as Sue thinks it does. She looks like she’s on her way to audition to become a Britney Spears backup dancer. I also see the blackfishing face tan is back 🫠

51C8C4F0-28CB-456B-A952-4D4D620B3CD1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Does she know that you can wear coats the following year/s?! I have about 5 coats, which feels excessive but I wear them all and didn't buy them all last week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I’ve seen our Suze in the local Sainsbury’s ….but she has the local scummy Asda and Co Op near the end of her road ….She is small and only uses scan and go 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
GODS WORK on a Monday morning! Thank you for summarising, that sounds like a bloody disaster!

Great at managing money but can't afford two dogs but can afford literally thousands every month on Zara and ugly Fendi sliders.

Also does that mean she was dropped by gleam?? That's basically the only tea
No, it was another smaller agency before she was wirh Gleam. I think a few influencers were with them and they all got dropped over a few months. Can't remember their name though.

It was just a very weird podcast to be honest. No direction at all.

The 'story' about how she was spending too much money is basically that after her and Josh broke up she insisted on living in the house on her own with two dogs and still going on lots of expensive work trips. She couldn't afford her lifestyle, Doggy day care was costing a fortune. She mentioned her financial situation wasn't great for about a year before she told her parents, who then looked after Nala. Her friend took Rory and Sue moved to a massive flat with her massive car continuing to lead a lifestyle of kindly gifted PR, press trips etc. Then she was able to get on the property ladder so her finances weren't that much of a mess (defaulted accounts etc).

All I can take away from that is she was very fortunate even in what was a very difficult time for her. The new lifestyle she had to commit to was still more privileged than what most of us have now. She didnt have to change jobs or get a secondary income from a more standard employed role. She says she learned a lesson but as far as I can tell that lesson was that sometimes you have to tell your parents you messed up. She doesn't elaborate on what she learned or acknowledge how very very fortunate she is that she could access that support to enable her to recover her finances without too much of a lifestyle change. There's no wisdom passed on to the listener, no tips for how not to end up on a situation like that.

I'm interested to know what anyone else thinks or if I'm being overly critical here. Like most people in their thirties, if I mess up then it's on me to sort out.

Last edited:

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I can’t with the tacky turned up hems. Walks around with a £4000 bag, can’t pay £20 to GET HER PANTS PROFESSIONALLY TAILORED 🤦🏻‍♀️

13FEBD85-ED67-4D7C-A75B-3BAE754A3758.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Who goes in the sea with a designer handbag and silky dress!? I thought it was wild that she took that dress on holiday anyway but she's wearing it on the beach :ROFLMAO: soOOOooOOO cute!

• Haha