Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video is a bleeping ride. She puts so much thought into styling and putting outfits together and they all still look like crap. Nothing fits properly and everything is way more appropriate for dusty and dirty Coachella than Greek beach hotel. Those satin dresses all look so prom 1999.

Reactions: 10
She really can’t take her eyes off herself. It’s hilarious. I’m hoping she’ll trip over a huge pile of clothes in the process.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest video is a bleeping ride. She puts so much thought into styling and putting outfits together and they all still look like crap. Nothing fits properly and everything is way more appropriate for dusty and dirty Coachella than Greek beach hotel. Those satin dresses all look so prom 1999.
When she tried on that black dress in her second to last video (covered half her boobs) and said it was very Audrey Hepburn I nearly spat my tea across the living room!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh lord. I had the volume down when I watched it! 🙉🙉🙉🙉

So glad I hate Penhaligons perfumes 🤢
In the last vlog, she put Penhaligon’s on before going to the Penhaligon’s testing event thing. She must’ve smelled like a low class strip club.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, Snooze. Bit of a weird thing to write!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
.... why would her therapist specifically tell her to go shopping? Unless she was banging on about going shopping already then there's literally no reason why this would happen. I'd never even heard of Penhaligon before but after a look at their designs and prices I don't appear to be their target demographic :eek:

Reactions: 8
.... why would her therapist specifically tell her to go shopping? Unless she was banging on about going shopping already then there's literally no reason why this would happen. I'd never even heard of Penhaligon before but after a look at their designs and prices I don't appear to be their target demographic :eek:
and then it's an ad for perfume.... how icky is that?? maybe don't use therapy/mental health issues to sell products. she is cray, but didn't think she was that out of touch 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Very strong and old fashioned in my opinion 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Saw this an immediately thought about our Sue!

6FEAF2AD-DF93-4B6A-8927-48959F069E42.jpeg

There’s some good illustrations in this post that are all very Sue leaning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She bought a dinky little jacquemus bag 🙄 and Ryan looks over her and it’s only been a few days in Greece.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.