Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a dinky little jacquemus bag 🙄 and Ryan looks over her and it’s only been a few days in Greece.
Agree on both of those. That bag is just ridiculous and the poor guy's quietly sitting on a plane or trying to read his book, and our Sue is screaming and prancing around and shoving a camera in his face.
Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 07.03.39.png
Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 07.03.27.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Trying to look cultured might have worked better if he knew how to hold a book to read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What really gets me - and Suzie is one of the worst offenders - is the seeming necessity to place a branded item in every single shot. She HAD to put the Anine Bing bucket hat pride of place in her poolside photo, she places a Dior bag in the *middle of a table* for a picture. Like who would do that? I can see not putting an expensive bag on the floor, but in the middle of cutlery and plates??? The branded stuff has to be on show. All the time. She's thirty-whatever years old and her sense of self-worth clearly comes from letting the world know how much money she spent on tit, and that is both laughable and really, really tragic.

Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 19.08.02.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Her tiktoks make me cringe. Talking in that slow “calming voice” chatting tit hoping it becomes viral or a sound. Embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What really gets me - and Suzie is one of the worst offenders - is the seeming necessity to place a branded item in every single shot. She HAD to put the Anine Bing bucket hat pride of place in her poolside photo, she places a Dior bag in the *middle of a table* for a picture. Like who would do that? I can see not putting an expensive bag on the floor, but in the middle of cutlery and plates??? The branded stuff has to be on show. All the time. She's thirty-whatever years old and her sense of self-worth clearly comes from letting the world know how much money she spent on tit, and that is both laughable and really, really tragic.

View attachment 1296324
I agree. I watched her what I'm packing video today and was baffled when she said she had a notebook in which she wrote down what outfits she would make. Don't get me wrong I love notebooks and making lists, but I have a lot more substantial things going on in my life than writing lists of outfits I can wear on holiday. How empty and vapid can ones life be?

Didn't help that a couple of minutes later she decides to pack some dresses because they would look great in the squares on her gram next to each other. Imagine having to worry about that when you go on holiday?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I agree. I watched her what I'm packing video today and was baffled when she said she had a notebook in which she wrote down what outfits she would make. Don't get me wrong I love notebooks and making lists, but I have a lot more substantial things going on in my life than writing lists of outfits I can wear on holiday. How empty and vapid can ones life be?

Didn't help that a couple of minutes later she decides to pack some dresses because they would look great in the squares on her gram next to each other. Imagine having to worry about that when you go on holiday?!
First, she chose nail polish for her nails because it went with the color story of her Ibiza vacation (and of course would last longer than this Greece holiday) and second, the blur tool has been widely used on that grid post 😂

D0602C90-2799-4D2E-9E1E-56C3AC685B40.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who goes in the sea with a designer handbag and silky dress!? I thought it was wild that she took that dress on holiday anyway but she's wearing it on the beach :ROFLMAO: soOOOooOOO cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The styling is all off, who wears a black leather bag with a light blue silk dress?!? She has no sense of style and is a pure fashion victim, Suzie couldn't last an hour without some kind of logo in her outfit

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She really thinks going to therapy is a personality type. Also, her therapist sounds shite. If we believe what Hello October says, all she does is encourage her to spend money. I don’t even believe she needs a therapist, I think she hears that every other influencer has one so needlessly got one just to fit in. Which is what she does with everything else in her life.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.