Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just thinking about my one coffee a day and the amount of syrup I add (I make my own simple syrup, so probably not as gross as the stuff she uses). I do like 1/2 a teaspoon. If she does up to 3 coffees a day, is she making the same sugary ones every time?!?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m just thinking about my one coffee a day and the amount of syrup I add (I make my own simple syrup, so probably not as gross as the stuff she uses). I do like 1/2 a teaspoon. If she does up to 3 coffees a day, is she making the same sugary ones every time?!?
As a strong black coffee no sugar girl, her coffees are more like deserts to me and such a palaver 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Woah 3 syrup coffees a day no wonder she has bad anxiety that will not help at all

Reactions: 6
Yeah and I'm sure all the sugar in the chocolate and syrup she puts in her coffee doesn't mess with her skin:rolleyes:
But didn't you know, she only buys the ~ * s k i n n y * ~ syrups from TK Maxx.

The toffee creme brulee pumpkin s'mores flavour is seeeeeeew good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New TT. Her using the word snatched all the time is grating. And yet another instance of “I sized up for more room”. Girl, it fits properly. If you had sized down you’d be a sausage in casing. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m SO over this whole “how am I meant to say IbizaAAaaa”. You have eyes and you have Google, lazy witch. Stop acting like you’re a helpless toddler and look it up. Ugh influencers are brainless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m SO over this whole “how am I meant to say IbizaAAaaa”. You have eyes and you have Google, lazy witch. Stop acting like you’re a helpless toddler and look it up. Ugh influencers are brainless
It’s also just so rude. A bunch of Spaniards have told her how to say it. There’s no excuse for her ridiculous “let me live”.

Reactions: 9
God her podcast is absolutely shite. First world problems she has work commitments and social commitments and her apply pay wasn't working, is she trying to be funny/quirky? well she's not she is annoying AF!

Reactions: 10
Our snoozles really earned her name “snoozles”. If it was hArD enough for her to keep up with her YouTube video schedule, now that she has added another project (her poddy *vomits*) we won’t expect to see any more yT videos or insta posts lmao what a joke of influencer. She did the bare minimum with her videos now she’s doing absolutely zero apart from talk about her boring life and thinking that we are learning from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God her podcast is absolutely shite. First world problems she has work commitments and social commitments and her apply pay wasn't working, is she trying to be funny/quirky? well she's not she is annoying AF!
'3 birthdays in a week vibes' and then she only had one hair tie left :eek: The trauma.

SHE SAID MENTY B AGAIN... I CAN'T.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Who is enabling this girl to behave like this?! A grown woman who is using the phrase “menty b” and pretending day to day goings on are ‘drama’.

Her boyfriend and family should be ashamed about how clueless she is. Not cute. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.