Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eats vegan cheese my arse. She was woofing down sushi the other week in her vlog and when they were on holiday (can't remember which one because there are so many) she said there was no vegan options so Ryan struggled, but she just ate what there was. She's such a hypocrite.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in a (long) while and noticed she added salmon to her brunch order.

Do these influencers realise you don't have to take on your boyfriend's identity as your own? Why even align your brand with veganism when it's clearly antithetical to your lifestyle? It's ok to just acknowledge that you're eating fewer animal products lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in a (long) while and noticed she added salmon to her brunch order.

Do these influencers realise you don't have to take on your boyfriend's identity as your own? Why even align your brand with veganism when it's clearly antithetical to your lifestyle? It's ok to just acknowledge that you're eating fewer animal products lately.
She keeps saying shes vegan. She is NOT. She eat like a flexitarian, mostly plant based then animal products every now and then. But she is NOT vegan. Being vegan is a lifestyle. She uses far too many products that contain animal ingredients AND on top of that they test on animals. I repeat Suzie, you are NOT vegan. Stop. Get your own personality

Reactions: 12
How many times can the girl post a "sorting my life out" vlog? Girl, we know you're a mess, you don't need to keep reminding us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woah how many clothes and jewellery does she have! Also her vlogs are the same format so boring 🥱

Reactions: 6
How many times can the girl post a "sorting my life out" vlog? Girl, we know you're a mess, you don't need to keep reminding us.
I'm 25 minutes in and literally all she's done is talk about her appearance and her clothes. Every vlog is a coffee montage, a long chat while doing her makeup, a fake tanning/ skincare montage, a laptop montage, a lunch montage, a random commentary about her hair..... I honestly wouldn't notice if she uploaded a vlog from a few months ago.

She's very passionate about the podcast apparently.... it's just her talking about herself so that's not a surprise.

I'm at the end. So... is tidying some PR and putting some clothes away now considered sorting your life out!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m two minutes in…..

”I don’t wake up like this”

“What, like a satsuma”?

Shut up, woman!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jalapeño girl summer. It's not even the hottest chilli FFS.

Also, in what world is this?
Screenshot_20220805-110227.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus. Many women her age have full time jobs, mortgages to pay, kids to raise, childcare to juggle, ever growing bills etc and Suzie is here waffling on about how hard it is to get dressed and open some parcels.

She’s so woefully out of touch and can’t recognise her privilege. I don’t understand who is listening to this/watching her videos and thinking it’s relevant?

Reactions: 22
Jesus. Many women her age have full time jobs, mortgages to pay, kids to raise, childcare to juggle, ever growing bills etc and Suzie is here waffling on about how hard it is to get dressed and open some parcels.

She’s so woefully out of touch and can’t recognise her privilege. I don’t understand who is listening to this/watching her videos and thinking it’s relevant?
I find her so immature. Maybe it’s her shallowness coming through but she acts and talks like an 18yr old in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

16 year olds? Is she not embarrassed she hasn’t moved on from hauls and ~so cute~

Reactions: 4
Omg I came straight here when I saw podcast launch in the title of her latest video. WHAT??? Even the title is inaccurate. To me a drama queen implies someone with a bit of sass and wit and a few controversial opinions, you might not want to be around them (lol) but at least stuff HAPPENS to them! Is she imagining herself as some kind of iconic Paris Hilton type persona in the making? I am stunned

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I came straight here when I saw podcast launch in the title of her latest video. WHAT??? Even the title is inaccurate. To me a drama queen implies someone with a bit of sass and wit and a few controversial opinions, you might not want to be around them (lol) but at least stuff HAPPENS to them! Is she imagining herself as some kind of iconic Paris Hilton type persona in the making? I am stunned
Yes she does. Deluded AF!

Reactions: 2
Drama queen more like tone deaf queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait a sec.

So a newly 30 year old woman who's only career achievement is that she gets free and sponsored tit weekly, who affiliate links her life, who thinks endless shopping is a legitimate form of therapy and who thinks a word is big because you put extra vowels into it (cuuuuuuute) is going to give ADULT LIFE ADVICE?
Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing. In my head I wondered: "Is she going to give me advice about adulting? Me who has a full time job and no free (press) tips?" Not to mention all the people on here who juggle a career and take care of their family.

Shout out to you all! You are already great at adulting and doing actually something meaningful with your life. You do that all without waffling on about meaningless stuff or buying endless amounts of the same clothes! You are doing great! 💪

(I am sorry for the cheesy comment but it is probably a lot shorter then sue's actual podcast)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The smugness is off the scale! She looks like a caricature of herself! Can’t she see it!

Reactions: 10
"I always get a tonne of messages". 🤡

Suzie Bonaldi: thirty something illiterate drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.