Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Is the dress from a collab chloe did with the shop?
It's not a great look, but it's fairly bland and inoffensive.
When will sue throw back on those leopard print hotpants and their ilk.

Moment of appreciation for past Suzie.

View attachment 1359347View attachment 1359348View attachment 1359349View attachment 1359350View attachment 1359352View attachment 1359356View attachment 1359357View attachment 1359358
The dirty drain swimsuit photos get me every time. And the blackfishing magazine cover photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Geranium

VIP Member
It does make me smile when Suzie says something will be in her wardrobe for a long, long time - you can guarantee never seeing it ever again!

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sorry but who in their right mind would want to listen to her drone on and on? its bad enough in the vlogs!

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
It doesn't matter what bag she buys it never looks good because she can't put ONE decent outfit together!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bloody hell 40 mins of her moaning about herself and that stupid comment she got on IG about not being proposed to. Claims she hardly films anything because she doesn't want to put herself out there. Fair enough but don't moan when you start to lose subscribers/views and your channel goes to shit because everyone is fucking bored of your haul after haul videos.

• Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
God her podcast is absolutely shite. First world problems she has work commitments and social commitments and her apply pay wasn't working, is she trying to be funny/quirky? well she's not she is annoying AF!
'3 birthdays in a week vibes' and then she only had one hair tie left :eek: The trauma.

SHE SAID MENTY B AGAIN... I CAN'T.

• Haha
  • Wow

tafseel

Given that her vocabulary is limited to “so cute” I’m not surprised she’s blown away by Ryan’s compliment

• Haha
So she’s doing a Reno but hasn’t updated her home account since May 2021?
what exactly does she do to claim she’s so busy…

I find her one of the most depressing of them all atm. All that money, spent on all those clothes. That never see beyond her bungalow because she has absolutely NOTHING going on in her life.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Tried to listen to 'the pod' in a moment of madness. She describes something as 'Chaos. Pure chaos'. What is this mad story, I hear you ask...... a mirror fell off the wall in their hotel room. This is nearly as wild as the story where she went to the shops and it started raining.
It’s the ghost of all her past unworn Zara purchases haunting her.

Hilarious since she’s 1) so obsessed with staring at herself in a mirror and 2) because she kept going on and on about the hotel mirrors in her latest vid. Obviously, the mirrors are not enthused by her narcissism.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Does she really think her followers are spending the best part of one thousand pounds on a pair of gaudy slides on her recommendation? Is she OK?

• Haha
  • Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Another week another haul! Budgeting for the extension is going well. I'd love to know how many times she wears 'pieces' before hiding them in the loft then selling them on Depop. Average number of wears must be about 2.

She's a few Zara hauls away from her house looking like this

• Haha

Caesar44BC

She can barely even manage one video per week so I doubt she will be releasing that many episodes. although, she does have a remarkable ability to talk so much but say very little of substance 😂
Haha, exactly! She can totally just do one episode called 'life update' of forty minutes and by the end, we know nothing 🤷

How would she include the coffee montage? Wil it just be the sound of a coffee machine? Any other ideas we can put in a Sue-podcast-bingo or Sue-podcast-drinking-game?

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
How many times does she say, 'omg you guys are so on it, buying out the stuff I link!' like she genuinely thinks she's the reason things sell out.

Hun, did you ever think that maybe it's because you have the most basic tastes and are linking bland shit that about 50 other people are aff linking to their followers?
Don't influencers all just link to the stuff that has the highest affiliated links value?

Screenshot_20220928-135846_Firefox.jpg

Please confirm that she didn't actually leave her house looking like this... this is not a look. Irritatingly all of the blacks are different shades of black, but, obviously that is not the biggest problem here.

Last edited:
  • Haha