Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Anyone listening to her latest podcast? anyway my suggestion for the new thread title..

Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress sense is sh**

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Please tell me my YouTube app is wrong and she didn't upload a Zara haul just as the news was breaking last night 😶

• Wow
  • Sick

poopettemetis

VIP Member
All right, friends. I’m going in…

- rambles about makeup
- can’t decide what hairstyle she wants to do one of the days she’s in London
- lots of so cute
- drags Lauren designer shopping with her. question: can Laura even afford designer stuff with what Sue pays her or does she get Sue’s cast offs?
- COFFEE MONTAGE!
- MAKE UP MONTAGES!

Last edited:

cba_2020

Can we all please agree to nominate one person to listen to the podcast and report back? I don't want to give her the listens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Caesar44BC

Wait a sec.

So a newly 30 year old woman who's only career achievement is that she gets free and sponsored shit weekly, who affiliate links her life, who thinks endless shopping is a legitimate form of therapy and who thinks a word is big because you put extra vowels into it (cuuuuuuute) is going to give ADULT LIFE ADVICE?
Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing. In my head I wondered: "Is she going to give me advice about adulting? Me who has a full time job and no free (press) tips?" Not to mention all the people on here who juggle a career and take care of their family.

Shout out to you all! You are already great at adulting and doing actually something meaningful with your life. You do that all without waffling on about meaningless stuff or buying endless amounts of the same clothes! You are doing great! 💪

(I am sorry for the cheesy comment but it is probably a lot shorter then sue's actual podcast)

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
I hate those shoes with a passion!

Guessing she'll think she's being sassy and relatable on the podcast, with 'hun' soundbites about wine and astrology and shopping when she's not relatable in the slightest.

• Haha

Ebazza

her highlight of winter is her hair being tucked in her scarf xx

for someone who has no free time to organise her house because she's so busy... she sure spends A LOTTTTT of time online shopping

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

pasodoble

What sums her up her personality for me, is she only seems to be 'vegan' around Ryan.

• Haha
She’s as deep as a wet puddle. Boring blog, boring update, boring furniture, the outside office seems nice but no heating. It gets cold in Brighton, right? I don’t know cause there was a time that Suzie would go out in the winter in short sleeve shirts and shorts cause she doesn’t get cold, remember those videos.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I’m genuinely jealous of how good her boobs look!!??? Even without a bra they sit perfectly perky on that dress. Do we think she had something done? I’m more convinced each time 😂
Y’all. I’ve been saying she had her boobs done for more than a year! There’s no way her period makes her boobs that much bigger than they were 3 years ago ESPECIALLY since she lost so much weight. And no way they are that perky all the time. She goes braless more often than not so it’s not like they’re being supported by anything. I think when she started losing all the weight, she did something.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Gosh I haven’t checked in on bonaldi biscuit for a while.
What has she done to her mouth?? Also she has a podcast? 😂😂😂, why does every influenza think they can do the whole podcast thing!
Because their parents told them they could be whatever they wanted to be…even if they’re bad at it.

• Haha

lilya21

“There’s going to be some strong opinions on this” says Snoozie about her bikini matching her bucket hat. I can assure you no one gives a sh*t about the tones of blue in your bucket hat 🤦‍♀️View attachment 1349283
tbh her need for everything to match so precisely is a sign of a lack of style! people with actual style know how to make different patterns, colors and textures compliment each other. there is no need for 100 % exact matchy matches all the time

• Heart

runningeveryday31

I’m just watching the Farfetch haul & she looks absolutely AWFUL in everything. And I don’t mean because there’s anything wrong with her / her figure, she literally just has no taste or sense of style. The Colours she’s clashing, the shapes, those fucking hats 😂😂. She’s wearing a vile leather trouser which make her slim legs look like trees, and then pairs them with a nude heel and black top?! There’s no Balance so it looks like she has no feet. And her grungy look is so bizarre. I can’t cope

• Haha