Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
'IDGAF vibe' oh grow up love its embarrassing now you are nearly 31 FFS!

'Hope I dont have a breakdown' sorry but this comment REALLY annoyed me! people are struggling to feed their families, heat their homes and you are on about having a breakdown because you are editing your own videos etc. READ THE FUCKING ROOM!
She also was in Ibiza like 4 times this summer. But sure, Sue. Continue with all your woe is me crap

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I’m in a head spin after that video. I just don’t get it. Who buys totally new outfits for each holiday when they’re not that different?

All she cares about, is what she looks like. How effing shallow can you get?

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I love it. So true though!

Does she still have a management company to help with the marketing, advertising, content etc? Bold to assume people will want to listen to her talking about being a (rich priveleged) adult when there are so many other podcasts out there.
She’s still repped by everyone’s favorite UK sinking ship influencer factory, Gleam!

• Haha

sorrahabera

For someone who claims to be so unbothered, she really seems bothered by this one 😂🍿
To be fair, I wouldn’t go as far as saying those things to her. Like fair enough we are roasting her but this forum is the place to do so. Going to her comment section to say that is plain mean and ill intentioned. It’s not nice tbh. I don’t like Suzie but I also wouldn’t want to be responsible for her mental health issues (we know how it is on the internet…). I don’t like to admit it, but I agree what she is saying about marriage not being a woman’s goal

Lollyy

VIP Member
That Far fetch haul was soo vulgar. These companies should be ashamed of themselves giving away all these free items . She is also so up herself it’s painful to watch

pasodoble

Watch you don’t trip over the deliberately placed bag while you’re “playing” tennis, Snooze! You’ll do yourself a nasty little injury! 💤🤦🏻‍♀️🙄😴
It's so sad, isn't it? She obviously doesn't feel a photograph of just herself is worthwhile, so she has to put something expensive/designer/branded in the picture too. Her self-worth must be zero.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she would buy Jimmy Choo shoes before going on a JC PR trip. She would’ve known if JC was gifting her shoes during the trip because they’d need her size ahead of time.

Shitty editing. So many “I’ll put a photo of X here” and guess what? No pictures.

I FUCKING HATE “I’ve seen so many people talk about X for years and have been so interested in trying it”. Then fucking buy it?

Omg. The dress she bought is so tacky. Like so so tacky. Hon, you are not Dua Lipa. It’s horrible.

Last edited:

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
'What I bought this month' more overpriced shit you can't style!
'What I bought this month'
Starts talking about things she was sent by Farfetch as a sponsorship. She's 'already been wearing' a top that still has the tags attached. Sure. How many of her viewers are going to spend £450 on Farfetch to use the discount?!

She thinks Zara watch her videos for ideas of what products to bring out :ROFLMAO:

She's complaining about having no free time being the reason why the house is full of clothes. No, it's because you own too much stuff and keep obtaining more! I'd be overwhelmed too if I had that much stuff cluttering up my house.

• Heart

sorrahabera

Our snoozles really earned her name “snoozles”. If it was hArD enough for her to keep up with her YouTube video schedule, now that she has added another project (her poddy *vomits*) we won’t expect to see any more yT videos or insta posts lmao what a joke of influencer. She did the bare minimum with her videos now she’s doing absolutely zero apart from talk about her boring life and thinking that we are learning from her 😂

• Haha

blue_bird

I listened to the first 9 minutes on 2x speed. She actually mentions that "not my cheese, I eat vegan cheese". Why talk about the price if cheese then? Well the simple answer is that the podcast is all over the place. So much rambling, nothing is relevant, just feels like a stream of consciousness. Like did we need the backstory behind why you uploaded a trailer? (Did we need any of it?)

Very much in the vein of just because you can doesn't mean you should.

pasodoble

What really gets me - and Suzie is one of the worst offenders - is the seeming necessity to place a branded item in every single shot. She HAD to put the Anine Bing bucket hat pride of place in her poolside photo, she places a Dior bag in the *middle of a table* for a picture. Like who would do that? I can see not putting an expensive bag on the floor, but in the middle of cutlery and plates??? The branded stuff has to be on show. All the time. She's thirty-whatever years old and her sense of self-worth clearly comes from letting the world know how much money she spent on shit, and that is both laughable and really, really tragic.

Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 19.08.02.png

• Sick
  • Heart

sorrahabera

Yeah, I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in a (long) while and noticed she added salmon to her brunch order.

Do these influencers realise you don't have to take on your boyfriend's identity as your own? Why even align your brand with veganism when it's clearly antithetical to your lifestyle? It's ok to just acknowledge that you're eating fewer animal products lately.
She keeps saying shes vegan. She is NOT. She eat like a flexitarian, mostly plant based then animal products every now and then. But she is NOT vegan. Being vegan is a lifestyle. She uses far too many products that contain animal ingredients AND on top of that they test on animals. I repeat Suzie, you are NOT vegan. Stop. Get your own personality

cba_2020

another coat video?? hmm..i guess these weren't enough..

i counted about 30 coats in just those videos btw. she has plenty more videos tho
I'm so glad I stopped watching her for this reason exactly! I have a big jacket and coat collection and usually add one coat a year, which is still excessive for some! I used to love her styling clothes she already has but she openly admitted in the comments of a video that because those don't do well she doesn't film them! And that's when I gave up committing to watching every video until I just fully stopped!