Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorrahabera

I’m SO over this whole “how am I meant to say IbizaAAaaa”. You have eyes and you have Google, lazy bitch. Stop acting like you’re a helpless toddler and look it up. Ugh influencers are brainless

• Haha
Reactions: 13

d0llhouse

Yeah, I watched one of her vlogs for the first time in a (long) while and noticed she added salmon to her brunch order.

Do these influencers realise you don't have to take on your boyfriend's identity as your own? Why even align your brand with veganism when it's clearly antithetical to your lifestyle? It's ok to just acknowledge that you're eating fewer animal products lately.

Last edited:

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I put it on while working from home....

'It's fine, we move' WHYYYYYY? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

There's a ramble about having a lovely time in France, which has nothing to do wirh the podcast..... then something about a lipstick shade, which was relevant but I lost track of why. Oh wait, apparently the lipstick chose the podcast title.

I'd forgotten she's giving people Harry Potter aliases. Says a guy she dated isn't bad enough to be called Draco, isn't nice enough to be Hagrid, so calls him Neville. Excuse me? Has she read Harry Potter? Don't do Neville dirty like that.

Anyway, the whole podcast is a rehashing of a text exchange with a guy she was dating. I think she's trying to say that it's OK to have boundaries and to know what you want when dating. Actually all very fair and true, but the delivery is all over the place.

The branding is so jarring. The title in the artwork doesn't match the podcast title, the use of Thirty and 30, Drama Queen is capitalised but nothing else is. She's not even wearing the headphones.... and why is there a random acid smiley?

View attachment 1484411

In summary, I don't think I'll listen to any more.
It’s also very 90s because she’s a 90s baby, ya know (born in ‘92 so let her live!).

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Gross. To think of all the hardworking people who deserve to own homes getting pushed out of the market by twats like this.
5AC96655-1E5E-46BD-AE2A-2928A0CBD86E.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
Jeez if you thought 'so cute' was annoying wait until you keep hearing her 'let me live' comment😬 so annoying and she is STILL harping on about the comments. Get over it love innocent people are dying in a war and you are moaning about ONE pathetic comment! READ THE FUCKING ROOM!🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Loopy1981

I just can't cope with the way she says any word starting with str. Strong, struggle, strange etc. She sort of starts it with schtrong, schtruggle, schtrange. 🤣

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She’s been spending too much time around Vic. This bra and suit look is so 2019. It’s coming up to winter! Put a shirt on, girl.

I also think she really ruins every single look with the orange tan and the tragic tattoos. I have visible tattoos and I love tattoos on other people when done well. Her random and fading badly assortment look like they were done with a pen and infected safety pin in a prison yard.

Attachments

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
She really can’t take her eyes off herself. It’s hilarious. I’m hoping she’ll trip over a huge pile of clothes in the process.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

icannoteven

VIP Member
I got curious and went to watch her chateau vlog
And 5 min in, I spotted 4 bags she wearing along for this barely 2 day trip in a chateau where bags arent even necessary. Maybe just one handbag to complete the outfit will do?
1: balenciaga handbag
2; that huge YSL quilted bag? (I think I caught a glimpse when they got off the bus in Paris)
3: chanel handbag (not sure the name)
4: and that huge chanel tweed 22? That she got for her bday?

well money cannot buy style…so especially true for her. If she doesnt on these trips there isnt a chance for her to show off her designer stuff IRL with other fellow basic b…

• Sick

AshMay

VIP Member
Maybe Ryan should have a podcast instead: "Confessions of a self-professed drama queen's instagram boyfriend"

• Haha

YvesNotLaurent

So no vlog last night? not that I care as they are boring AF anyway but she will be sorry when she loses her viewers because she cant be bothered to upload!
Speaking of girls who are too lazy to do their bare minimum jobs, I wonder if Alix has any subscribers left at this point 😂

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
...... Surely she wore the clothes that she showed in her packing video? So there's a video about buying new holiday clothes, a video showing her packing said clothes and now a video about her wearing the clothes from both previous videos. I'm expecting more footage of her wearing the lilac dress and clutching the pink bag in front of her saying 'so cute!' and talking about how it goes really nicely.

Screenshot_20220704-191258_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha