Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about having the worst luck with flying because her flight was delayed by a few hours.... telling it as a saga while giggling into her fist? I can't watch any more of the vlog but I'm delighted to hear she's got an excuse to spend more money on unnecessary clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't do Suzi wedding content, so I'll need to tap out of her vlogs before I give myself an embolism while she goes on this journey. It was nice knowing y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently she hasn’t stopped crying. You know those dry tears you get when nothing comes out? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everything will be wedding vibbbeeezzzz and so cute. I am already bored of it and it hasn't even started yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is gassed for the wedding content 🙄 wonder when she will get married .. whens estee getting married

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she hates her ring.....
she seemed to like it in the vlog. She most likely chose the ring herself at one point. A lot of people discuss what kind of ring they would want before they get engaged, I did

she seemed to like it in the vlog. She most likely chose the ring herself at one point. A lot of people discuss what kind of ring they would want before they get engaged, I did
Yeh agree would be surprised if she didn’t know she was getting that type of ring .. I doubt Ryan would be allowed to pick out the ring

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh agree would be surprised if she didn’t know she was getting that type of ring .. I doubt Ryan would be allowed to pick out the ring
Absolutely not. She would need to sign off on it first to ensure it's the ViiiiiiBe and it's giving "rich engaged grandchild" and it goes with her warehouse of fast fashion junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like a costume ring to me. Doesn’t scream wedding ring.

This has nothing to do with the style or gemstone. It looks small and flimsy. That’s why it’s more costume jewellery than engagement ring lol.

I think the ring looks a little like the junk she finds on Etsy or something she'd get free from Monica Vinader.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The band looked very thin to me. Aren’t thin bands prone to snapping over time, especially if you have a job where you use your hands like nail tech suzie

Reactions: 5
The band looked very thin to me. Aren’t thin bands prone to snapping over time, especially if you have a job where you use your hands like nail tech suzie
You must be the only person convinced that suzie has a job, let alone it being a nail tech. Her ring looks like it's from Elizabeth Duke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I’m in the minority but I like that she went for what she wants. It’s not to my taste but regardless of how much it costs it’s still the sentiment behind the ring and not the cost and keeping up with the joneses. Most who have them massive diamonds these days are lab grown so they aren’t even that expensive it’s just a flex.
I still can’t stand suze for her over consumption and almost selfishness it most situations though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.