Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine on the evening of your engagement, filming a prediction of your proposal. Or if this was done after the proposal, not enjoying your special evening because you want to post videos on your social media accounts. What a desperate girl.

Reactions: 14
If she thought it was going to happen why not put the camera away and just enjoy the moment and the rest of the evening together after the proposal, instead she had to film it to get it on Insta, tik tok and YouTube for the views/ money.
She is also going to be insufferable now with all of the wedding talk.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well at least she got engaged just in time for her third thread. Hopefully no3 will move a lot faster than no2

If the happy couple are reading: congratulations suzie, my condolences to ryan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well at least she got engaged just in time for her third thread. Hopefully no3 will move a lot faster than no2

If the happy couple are reading: congratulations suzie, my condolences to ryan
Will it move faster though? I feel like now we're in for hours of vapid conversations about flowers, venues, dresses, 'vibes', ... Maybe I prefer another Zara haul in which she shows a beige jumper of which she already has thirty hanging in her wardrobe 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Living your life for social media is actually really sad and pathetic. even if it is your career.

its a shame to not have one genuine moment in your life where you are truly living in the moment.

Reactions: 14
God she’s so vapid and boring. All she cares about is what she looks like and what tit she can buy next. Can’t even be arsed to finish this proposal video because she’s so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God she’s so vapid and boring. All she cares about is what she looks like and what tit she can buy next. Can’t even be arsed to finish this proposal video because she’s so dull
The video was painful she was better of just making a YouTube short

Reactions: 5
She said she knew but she didn’t know!! Make it make sense! She then says that she knew & that was why she was so hyper in the previous video before this one. Did she issue an ultimatum like Estee & that’s why she knew? I’m exhausted just typing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she knew but she didn’t know!! Make it make sense! She then says that she knew & that was why she was so hyper in the previous video before this one. Did she issue an ultimatum like Estee & that’s why she knew? I’m exhausted just typing that!
Probably said she will earn content money and put it into the loft extension if he proposes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It happened! Non traditional ring as well
expected with all the hints but I am happy for she clearly wanted to get engaged and they have been together a while. I feel a lot of influencers are getting engaged in Ibiza since MollyMae

Reactions: 4
Cute ring, it’s almost too classy for her. I guess Ryan learned after she lost the diamond necklace he gifted on her 30th to not splash out too much on jewellery for her 😂
---
Ryan’s ex
gosh, he likes his girls orange, doesn’t he 😅😅😅

Can anyone share a ring picture as I can’t put myself through watching a whole video
She got the Princess Diana ring. So you don't really need a picture lol.

I will say her proposal video was less cringe than Estee's...but no by much.

• Haha
Im not surprised he proposed, after all he's paid for most of the conversion while she's bought a designer bag every month! 😊

• Haha
She got the Princess Diana ring. So you don't really need a picture lol.

I will say her proposal video was less cringe than Estee's...but no by much.
She got the tiny mini version of the ring
(a very classic choice regarding Suzie "i'm a cool girl" style=

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.