Suzi Bonaldi #5 Thinks she's it but her dress senses is not it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the reno vlog
How many times can she say santorini? Lol
Is she making a loft attic like Vic? I mean not that an attic wardrobe is very ground breaking among these influenzaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God she's a twit rambling on for 5 minutes at the start just get to the point FGS!

Reactions: 4
And she smeared the bronzer all over her face just to blend everything back to the original skintone??

And she has mascara spots all over her eyelids.

The whole segment with Vic and Amelia is very cringe and they jumping around giggling is so annoying & fake.

Also she was whining ahout the cost of home stuff like tiles and basin when she doesnt even think about buying some bottega or ysl heels she doesnt wear out of the house of which costs 4 times more

Reactions: 11
The thing is though she doesn't even need a big wardrobe room because she cant even put a decent outfit together. She cut half her clothes and still have plenty of outfits.

Reactions: 11
And she smeared the bronzer all over her face just to blend everything back to the original skintone??

And she has mascara spots all over her eyelids.

The whole segment with Vic and Amelia is very cringe and they jumping around giggling is so annoying & fake.

Also she was whining ahout the cost of home stuff like tiles and basin when she doesnt even think about buying some bottega or ysl heels she doesnt wear out of the house of which costs 4 times more
Sooo she's not getting free tiles from Ca Pietra like bff Vic?! Or is she and she just hasn't disclosed that yet. You when they start complaining, the companies just come out of the woodwork with offers to get tit for free.

Reactions: 4
Tone deaf moaning about cost of tiles etc when...
A. There's a cost of living crisis
B. it's her choice to have an extension done she should have just bought a house if she didn't want the extra cost! #twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve watched a few of Suzie’s vlogs just because she’s been in Vic and Amelia’s so much. My god, how does she manage to make everything so boring??? I’m not sure if it’s her voice or she just has zero personality but they just feel so depressing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Girlfriend's complaining about how much everything is for the loft extension, but went and bought a new Dior bag in Selfridges. An ugly one too, might I add. Obviously spending so much time around Amelia hasn't given her better taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girlfriend's complaining about how much everything is for the loft extension, but went and bought a new Dior bag in Selfridges. An ugly one too, might I add. Obviously spending so much time around Amelia hasn't given her better taste.
I think she's having a mid life crisis with the excessive spending. She is also trying to get on Amelia and Vic's level when she is no way on their level and she exposed herself by complaining about her spending. You have to pick one Snoozy, either unapologetic entitled rich girl or semi successful influencer who can afford some luxuries. When Vic and Amelia buy things it doesn't make a dent in their bank account but faking it until you make it won't work sis

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she's having a mid life crisis with the excessive spending. She is also trying to get on Amelia and Vic's level when she is no way on their level and she exposed herself by complaining about her spending. You have to pick one Snoozy, either unapologetic entitled rich girl or semi successful influencer who can afford some luxuries. When Vic and Amelia buy things it doesn't make a dent in their bank account but faking it until you make it won't work sis
She always buys the ugliest things too! Like if you're going to fake it until you make it, at the very least buy things that are classic and considered. She always buys the cheaper version of the luxury item too - Bottega belt, smallest belt buckle; Dior Lady Dior, ugly ass canvas style. Even the big YSL bag wasn't a really great purchase. It's uber trendy and that logo is so ostentatious.

Reactions: 6
She always buys the ugliest things too! Like if you're going to fake it until you make it, at the very least buy things that are classic and considered. She always buys the cheaper version of the luxury item too - Bottega belt, smallest belt buckle; Dior Lady Dior, ugly ass canvas style. Even the big YSL bag wasn't a really great purchase. It's uber trendy and that logo is so ostentatious.
100 percent! She convinces herself they she's going to have them forever when they are just Trendy bags and then you see them on depop in a year or so time

Reactions: 7
I bet if someone suggests she shops at primark she faints in shock 😂 nothing wrong with saving your bucks and being more humble, Sue

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.