Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a multi millionaire at this stage with all the stuff she's after flogging over the years. Between the make up, tan, the tv appearances with RTE etc.

I really do wonder what's going on with her and Dylan. Pretty sure he was around for Katie's 21st as he was the one who drove the car up to the house to surprise her I think but I hope he is ok if everything being said about him being in poor health is true. It would be very extreme for him to not have gone to this wedding as Harry would be more his mate than Sue's?

Reactions: 11
She's a multi millionaire at this stage with all the stuff she's after flogging over the years. Between the make up, tan, the tv appearances with RTE etc
Not to mention dodging tax by being out of the country more than she’s in it....till 2020 happened 😂😂😂 must kill her to have to pay tax this year. The lesson she’ll learn from this year is to do a Bono & I bet she’ll move to a tax haven within the next 2 years. And then Malahide will be a nice area again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Did someone say she's brides maid at this wedding? A black dress for a bridesmaids is a bit...meh, don't you think? More funeral appropriate lol

Reactions: 5
Not to mention dodging tax by being out of the country more than she’s in it....till 2020 happened 😂😂😂 must kill her to have to pay tax this year. The lesson she’ll learn from this year is to do a Bono & I bet she’ll move to a tax haven within the next 2 years. And then Malahide will be a nice area again 😂😂😂
Where are you getting this from?

Dylan made an appearance in her story just there, she only showed a tiny bit of him though normally she’d be putting up a pic of the two of them

Dylan made an appearance in her story just there, she only showed a tiny bit of him though normally she’d be putting up a pic of the two of them
update! Sue seems to have deleted the video of Dylan soon after posting??? Very strange. Anyone else manage to see it before she deleted it?

Reactions: 6
The caricature lad has a screen up to protect himself and Suzanne goes around to him with the camera in his face. Is she bleeping thick or what?! 🙄

Reactions: 9

update! Sue seems to have deleted the video of Dylan soon after posting??? Very strange. Anyone else manage to see it before she deleted it?
Missed it ! Why would she delete ???

Reactions: 4
Dylan must be at the wedding with Sue... Corina Tolan has a photo up of a mirror which has the table names and guests on it and Sue and Dylan are at the Barbados table lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no idea, you could only see half of his face in it too I don’t see any reason to delete
Enough to hopefully shut people here up talking about her marriage..it must kill her. By the way, I'm all about the rant with this one.. but she's clearly trying to be respectful of his wishes. I was incredibly ill for a while and couldnt wear my wedding rings..had them resized multiple times but I'd lose a lot of weight then gain some back..it became pointless having them resized. Can't tell you how much gossip I heard about myself and the state of my marriage from old busy bodies. Imagining that on a larger scale ..WOW!

Reactions: 18
Enough to hopefully shut people here up talking about her marriage..it must kill her. By the way, I'm all about the rant with this one.. but she's clearly trying to be respectful of his wishes. I was incredibly ill for a while and couldnt wear my wedding rings..had them resized multiple times but I'd lose a lot of weight then gain some back..it became pointless having them resized. Can't tell you how much gossip I heard about myself and the state of my marriage from old busy bodies. Imagining that on a larger scale ..WOW!
exactly! 🙌🏼 I’m all for the gossip about her business and what not. But leave him out if it, he clearly wants to be out of the public eye and the amount of people here chatting tit about him “not following her” and about his health. So disrespectful.

Reactions: 14
I saw the video. Just leave him be as he seems like a v private person. I wouldn't be a fan of Suzanne but at the same time I wouldn't like to hear if someone is going through a really hard time. The last thing you want is your face plastered all over social media for people to pick you apart. The irony I hear you say as I post on Tattle 😂 but I think a line should be drawn at that. Let's get back to gossiping about her fame hungry, beggy mitchell, shameless family!!🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.