Suzanne Jackson/sosueme_ie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sian went and got her brows done......they are actually unbelievable!
ā€œDid you travel anywhere in the last 14 days Sian? You did? Oh, no problem! Sure the virus hasnā€™t attacked any Z listers so youā€™ll be graaaaand!ā€ Iā€™ve never heard of luxe or whatever it is but I wouldnā€™t be availing of any of their cancellation slots anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that they stayed silent on the whole thing even though the restaurant tagged them in a post just shows how guilty they are! Thereā€™s no denying they were away. Probably laughing about it all now and go about their daily business as normal. Sickens me!!

Reactions: 9
The fact that they stayed silent on the whole thing even though the restaurant tagged them in a post just shows how guilty they are! Thereā€™s no denying they were away. Probably laughing about it all now and go about their daily business as normal. Sickens me!!
Really has sickened me too... especially the hiding it part... by all 3 of them...

Reactions: 4
Sue has her money now and her tacky mansion. Why would she give a shite what any of us think?! It's not a nice attitude to have, but that's the way she is. Thinks she's above everyone

• Angry
Reactions: 12
ā€œDid you travel anywhere in the last 14 days Sian? You did? Oh, no problem! Sure the virus hasnā€™t attacked any Z listers so youā€™ll be graaaaand!ā€ Iā€™ve never heard of luxe or whatever it is but I wouldnā€™t be availing of any of their cancellation slots anyway!
The girl who runs Luxe doesnā€™t exactly have a lot of morals herself..if you know you know..

Reactions: 5
Sue just had to get away from her hectic life of being a girl boss! How incredibly selfish! It's also a bit sad her hanging off her younger sister and some other 21 year old insta hun. I'm suprised Carla didn't go.
Sheā€™s pretty pathetic really, hanging out of kids. Go home Suzanne and spend some alone time with your husband FFSšŸ™„

Sue has her money now and her tacky mansion. Why would she give a shite what any of us think?! It's not a nice attitude to have, but that's the way she is. Thinks she's above everyone
Iā€™d sooner spend the rest of my days with a pastey Irish ass than spend one cent on this chancers products.

Reactions: 10
I agree her products should be boycotted. Such a joke going abroad what an absolute insult to people. Wonder what terrie thinks about this

Reactions: 11
She has a question box up question 1 are you self isolating as you were in Portugal but pretending you werenā€™t!

Reactions: 14
She has a question box up question 1 are you self isolating as you were in Portugal but pretending you werenā€™t!
She is a dose, the whole family are really! Katie should stick to college and get a real job instead of trying to be like Sue! Trying too hard!

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure Katie is able for the level of criticism that comes along with living the 'Blogger' life online. She's very young and obviously wants to follow somewhat in sue's footsteps but I feel like at that age especially, it can be detrimental to your mental health.
It seems she just wants ALLLL the free stuff but can't handle the life that comes with it. I had to unfollow, I don't enjoy her 'content' I find it so try hard and a bit princessy! Can't relate

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.