Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I would hate to be her neighbour. Those idiots screaming the place down, probably all coked off their nut now for the night! Sian Walton straight out of quarantine and over to the Jackson O’ Connors!

I was expecting a bit more effort from Sue for her Dad’s bday. Like where is his aeroplane?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I genuinely thought the recommendations were only to travel for essential travel ? Or am I mixed up

You’re right. Just because people are going doesn’t mean it’s ok!!
What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
You’d want to watch the news

Tellmethis

I'm all for gossip but apparently if he's unwell I don't know if that should be discussed here. He could be more unwell than is being shown. He could be away for health reasons as someone pointed out, especially if it is one of the things that was mentioned.
Well why put up a photo of you in your sisters bed? To recommend the Fall? a series that is out about 7 years and let’s face it most people would have seen that by now. Seemed like an excuse to look for attention and broadcast where she was. I get it might not be fair on him to speculate if he is indeed sick but the Jacksons are fair game sure they can’t even have a plate of rotten looking scrambled eggs without letting us know 🙄

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Did she not say last night she was coming on IG for a chat because people were asking where she was? And then when she did make an appearance it was just to try to hock some cheap plastic bags 🙄 I thought maybe she would mention her hoilday away with Sian and Carla now that most of us know, or maybe tell us how her anniversary was with Dillan, maybe make him day hello on camera, silly me to think she would say anything that she can't profit off.
Sue is at the stage now where she has established herself and has made her money. She doesn't give a shite about maintaining a relationship with her following, being relatable or liked. She achieved what she set out to do which was earn enough to live comfortably, travel and buy flashy things. Sure we're only plebs to her now. She is also very careful not to add futher fuel to gossip and seems to have learned from previous scenarios that sharing the ins and outs of her daily life seems to cause more trouble now than anything else. In a nutshell, she doesn't give a fuck!

Madscone

VIP Member
Just coz it's black tie it doesn't dictate that you wear black. Suzanne said this in her story last night so I don't think she knows what it means. Typically it is a formal wear, full length dress. Doesn't matter about colour. I think the dress she is wearing is a bit like the movie Death Becomes Her of anyone remembers it. It's just a bit to much like she is a damsel in distress 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The advice literally couldn’t be more clear, it’s on every radio station, tv, social media, everywhere. Only travel if it’s absolutely essential, if you want a holiday, have a staycation. But I suppose Suzanne and co are above all that so public health advice doesn’t apply to them 🙄

IGer1

Carla is as common as muck 🤣🤣🤣 the voice and tone on her roaring Jesus it’s absolute cringe 😬

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Thank goodness Katie is “showing us how to use the bags” 🙄 I would never have known how to use a cosmetics bag only for that ffs 😂😂

• Haha

Tellmethis

Wouldn't carla/the other sister be able to watch her? I say Carla but I doubt she can watch herself nevermind a child.
I wouldn’t let coke head Carla look after a plant never mind a child. They all come across rough as fuck, especially Carla and the brother. Suzanne and the well sculpted accent, she has to try so hard to keep it going, her videos are hilarious 🤣

I heard they aren’t actually from Skerries, does anyone know if that’s true and where they are actually from?

Also throwing it way back to #sosuethewedding 🙄 Her dress was trashy and cheap looking but my biggest grip was her Dad in his uniform....Tack monster!!

• Haha

Diamonte

Her hair is brutal she’s like a wan outta Dallas and I really thought her anniversary message to Dylan was awful.. like as if she’ll put up with him Cos she made her vow?!

• Heart

Lollie92

Do specsavers really need to collab with an influencer. I've been going to them for 15 years...I think i have to change after this

Lads I think everyone calling sue out on this forum should also do the same under her latest post. It’s a lot harder to ignore when there’s lots of people saying the same thing!

Leggo

I think Dylan doesnt get enough credit, he obviously has helped so sue in running her very successful company. I've been at her fashion things and he is very hands on, so is all her family. The event was actually a credit to them as a family

Dont see what the issue is of the house only being in so sue mes name. If it was the other way around and the man was the only name would you comment. Doubt it

Siofra

I know Niamh’s family. She doesn’t work. Apparently, her goal was to become an influencer and marry into wealth! Seems to have worked!

• Wow
  • Angry

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
My personal favourite was when she was chatting to her co-presenter Eileen Style Queen on the “Style Councillors” and she was saying how a longer jacket elongated your “abdomim” lol 😂 I think you mean “abdomen” Sue!!! Also how the hell did that programme get recommissioned...the clothes OMG 🤢🤢🤢 Sue clearly can’t even dress herself not to mind give others advice. With all her money how on earth does she manage to make every outfit she wears look tacky. I swear if I see another flogger with one of those LV fanny bags around their torso I’ll scream!!!

Love Love Love Eileen though 😍
Jesus 😂 She is as thick as shit 😂

I think the simple answer there is that altough she has money, style and class simply cannot be bought.

You can see it in her interiors too. She thinks she is channelling the old money/days gone by look, but it just screams tacky!

• Haha

EmmaAmy

The wedding in adare on Friday is Harry mc creery & Niamh considine. I’ve seen them in real life in a tile shop. He isn’t as big/well built as he looks on Instagram. She is tiny & a bit odd looking. I’m not sure what she had done to her face. They appear to go on holidays a lot. Not sure of his profession. I think it’s some sort of sports/clothing distribution. They are very flashy. Whatever he does must pay well. I don’t know if Niamh works. As I say they holiday a lot. Don’t know what job has that many days annual leave.
Suzanne is bridesmaid at the wedding so I'm sure her and Dylan will be part of the 50 guests that they are allowed, I actually thought Harry and Niamh had postponed the wedding after phase 4 was delayed.
Harry and Niamh weren't with each other very long when they got engaged, seems a bit of a whirlwind romance. Harry was going out with Lisa Nolan for years and she was only dying for the ring ! He dumped her and was riding Carla for a bit and then met Niamh a couple of months later and they got engaged pretty soon after , Lisa was raging ! We have a mutual friend so I got the goss :)

Yummum2020

Really really getting pissed off with Sue posting photos of people hugging her kissing her cheeks etc on her stories. Draped all over some “stylish guy”. Sue we get it you don’t give a toss about COVID but the rest of the country do. 200 cases only two days ago. It’s people like her and Terrie “mad one” mcevoy that are going to cause a backslide in this country.