Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmmaAmy

Do ye think she actually uses her own products? I imagine her to use Charlotte Tilbury and more luxurious brands but try to sell her own products to her followers
Well the tell tale sign she doesn't is that she doesn't wear her own stick on nails, she always gets gel and shellac done professionally and that says it all in my opinion.

Reactions: 13

Carlyq92

Any thoughts on Sue’s latest seemingly controversial post? 👀
First thing that struck me was Dylan to be honest. He really doesn't look well at all. If you look back on pics of him from a few years ago he was a bulky enough guy but he looks like he's wasting away now. I think earlier posters saying he's dealing with an illness behind the scenes might be true.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I cringe at the fact that she cant pronounce words properly🤦‍♀️ Like fair enough most people may not know how to correctly pronounce ‘Ogham’ but to pronounce ‘sacred’ as ‘sack-red’ - come on!
Me too, like, she has a team around her. If you can't pronounce something then ask! That time Caudalie sent her a press drop was painful, she kept saying it wrong. If it was an advert on the tv you would learn how to pronounce the name of the brand instead of making yourself look like an absolute donkey. The best was when she was doing a makeup tutorial with one of her own palettes and she kept mispronouncing the name of one of the eyeshadows 😂 If there was ever proof that she has sweet fuck all to the with the development of her products that was it.

SallyE90

There isn't a hope in hell he saved and paid for that ring himself. It's easily about 30k, maybe more? There's no doubt she's ambitious, and probably needs to be in control. I remember her shpeil at the time saying they got engaged, saying she was so surprised when he proposed etc, but it's obvious the whole thing was planned. The poor guy didn't even get his own stags, had to have her along with him to supervise. He seems like a quiet soul, and I'd imagine has a kind heart. She's cheap and has zero taste or class, although she tries her best to come across like she has.
He didn’t-she bought it herself. Was paying it off in instalments in Rocks for a while before he proposed. Absolutely nothing wrong with the girl paying for the ring in my eyes but do find it frustrating when she tells a complete lie in saying it all came as a surprise 🙄

• Heart

Tellmethis

Zero style ? Come on now , I didn’t really notice the jumper until you mentioned it , sure look if she’s happy wearing it ,
Yes zero style, it’s all tacky on trend cheap shite or ostentatious labels. That doesn’t constitute style, as I said she looks like a teenager who won the lotto one day and a middle aged woman the next 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree with @Tellmethis - she has zero style... minus style actually.
Minus style 🤣

Dottydorothy

Apparently her wedding favours were Newbridge silverware in little boxes, select guests open their boxes to find it was snowing....

• Haha
  • Wow

Teacup38

That Katie is so out of touch with reality. What does she actually do??? TrieS on 1/2 outfits a day...puts on the odd moisturiser, straightens her hair in between lip smacking, swallowing and bum rubbing...in fairness at least Sue has the smarts to do business and flog stuff.

I don’t like her but I really feel for her and mother, father, sisters, brother and extended family all freeloading. And Katie giving out yards about the shopping centre being too hot and no social distancing???? Don’t go there then and maybe stay away from the Ole freebies in restaurants every second day and trips to Portugal if you’re that worried. Omg out of all the floggers SoSellMe snd Co really annoy me. It’s time Sue looked after herself and Dzylan and let the others find their own way.

Can you imagine being that self-centred and entitled?? Her parents seem normal enough, but no normal person would have the neck to march down to the parish priest and make such a request
they also tried to get the Main Street in skerries closed down for the wedding, and for some of the local cafes that are near the church to close

• Wow
  • Haha

Tellmethis

"Stage five clinger" 😆 yes was wondering that shes always on holidays with her and the hubby and was with them all through lockdown. She not got her own place or what??
No trashy Carla lives at home with her Mammy and Daddy. She did have a boyfriend but that’s all over now, poor Jamie ran for the hills. Carla made it snow in Dubai with one of her scrote mates 😉

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I know Niamh’s family. She doesn’t work. Apparently, her goal was to become an influencer and marry into wealth! Seems to have worked!
I know her family too. Used to be very friend with a sister of hers. Met Niamh a few times and knew her quite well 6/7 years ago. Was always very skinny, brown. Does yoga. Loves the snow. Told me a few tales of her having to be cleaned up by friends after collapsing in bathrooms found in puddles of her own poop 💩

• Sick
  • Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Essential travel is it?😡 God love her, needed the break! All that watching telly in bed and taking photos of her dog, tough life.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
See they bought her sister a car for her birthday I thought she already had a car 🤔 And carla In one of the videos ‘shut up dad’ she’s so rude to her parents she’s so bloody loud and shouting all the time
She’s like a fuckin fog horn. Imagine living next door to that 🤢

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Katie is basically a young version of the Ma, absolute spit of her. The Ma "just said I'd pop on". Fuck off Susan. Literally. Nobody is interested in your new bed.
"Fuck off Susan" hahahahah. The 'Susan' is on par with the 'Karen' and her "GET ME THE MANAGER" entitlement

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
The face on her rating that hotel! God love her not having the selection she is accustomed to in her lavish life. If Randles gave it for free she would be praising it from the hilt!! Self entitled idiot!

She needs to get a personality because there's more life in my big toe😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you actually see the ring it’s just a load of small diamonds around one mid sized diamond, cleverly done to make it look bigger and more expensive but it actually looks like cheap costume jewellery. €3K in Rocks, bought by herself 👍🏼
I've worked in jewellery for 10 years +, that diamond in the middle is at least a carat or more, and it was definitely more than €3k

Reactions: 12