Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree her products should be boycotted. Such a joke going abroad what an absolute insult to people. Wonder what terrie thinks about this

Reactions: 11

Gosscentral

She's a multi millionaire at this stage with all the stuff she's after flogging over the years. Between the make up, tan, the tv appearances with RTE etc.

I really do wonder what's going on with her and Dylan. Pretty sure he was around for Katie's 21st as he was the one who drove the car up to the house to surprise her I think but I hope he is ok if everything being said about him being in poor health is true. It would be very extreme for him to not have gone to this wedding as Harry would be more his mate than Sue's?

Ft88

Why are people arguing over the cost of her ring when we all should be coming together to agree how much of a c**t she is 🤣🤣

• Haha

longtimelurker76

Just found this thread in lockdown boredom. So i have a client who is from where Suzanne is, and every so often she will come home (where I live) to see her family and friends. While here she comes for her nails done etc.

I had some tan on once and we got talking about Suzanne as I said oh it’s a tan I use I got from primark. Anyway she told me she had known her for years, knows her family etc. They’re very similar in age and I think they went to school together? She said it’s well known around the area that Su’s marriage isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s a very unhappy one with her being demanding, bossy and taking the spot light. She said Su had also made comments once she finds it unattractive she is the main provider rather than Dylan as she’s old fashioned. The girl never had anything bad to say about the brand and actually complimented her for how well she had clearly done. But said she rarely has friends, her and her sister can be very catty, and her sister was big into drugs.

I’m only on page 2 catching up so my tea might not be too hot! But thought I’d add it to here. Glad she’s got a thread!

• Heart

MSFC

We’re all ejits sure! That’s what they think of us and they got caught out by us ejits. She had to go on hols though to celebrate the release of her “never done before” lipglosses! She was almost crying online during the pandemic about how irish businesses were having it rough and it all seems to have worked out peachy for her now!
Exactly!! Where is she now when Irish businesses need her, off supporting businesses in Portugal. Bloody hypocrite, she should be boycotted.

Lk truth

VIP Member
Yeah she will log off for a few days and cry then get all her little other blogger friends to stand up for her like the big lazy child she is her and sue the big teethed stick were in Howth for dinner I’m wondering did they demand the meal to be free I heard a while back she demanded a free meal in Siam Thai and they refused and guards where called 😂😂😂😂

Don’t quote me on it but who knows😆

• Haha

Tellmethis

Wonder why she got dropped? Probably why Sue decided to go for the show stopper dress 😂
Seems odd that she was dropped, I originally thought it was because it would be a scaled down affair...but she had 4 bridesmaids 🤣

Also I know this is mean but the bride seems like an insufferable dose, her dresses were lovely but she’s quite strange looking. Scrawny, mahogany, eyes constantly closed 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s defo on a social climb but let’s face it they are all classless so I don’t know where she thinks she’s going?

• Haha

Orange19

Sue just had to get away from her hectic life of being a girl boss! How incredibly selfish! It's also a bit sad her hanging off her younger sister and some other 21 year old insta hun. I'm suprised Carla didn't go.

Tellmethis

I’d say the neighbors in Myra Manor absolutely hate the Jacksons, the tacky garden parties with the chav guests 👍🏼🙄

What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
I genuinely thought the recommendations were only to travel for essential travel ? Or am I mixed up

What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
And if shes doing no wrong.... why is she hiding the fact shes away 🤷‍♀️👀

Tellmethis

I know her family too. Used to be very friend with a sister of hers. Met Niamh a few times and knew her quite well 6/7 years ago. Was always very skinny, brown. Does yoga. Loves the snow. Told me a few tales of her having to be cleaned up by friends after collapsing in bathrooms found in puddles of her own poop 💩
She’s mahogany....Is she really only 32??? She has a face like leather. Is she even close to So sell me? I feel her being a bridesmaid is a real attention seeking reach.

Malone

VIP Member
Do either the bride or groom work or did they get a loan from the credit union to afford such a lavish wedding ?

• Haha
I'm infuriated by the amount of bloggers on holidays at the moment. Most of them are aimed at a younger audience like Bla Murphy. All to get their photos of their arses in their bikini.

Loublue

Erika isn’t Roberts child. He has a daughter who is 14 this year but it’s not her. The family previously had a relationship with her when she was much younger but there was a huge falling out and they now act like she doesn’t exist.
The picture on Instagram is his ex fiancée little sister.