Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethis

I think they are in Malahide Myra Manor??
Yeah in Myra Manor, it couldn’t be further from the centre of Malahide. It’s actually Kinsealy but all tacky McMansion owners pushed for the address to be officially classified Malahide🙄 She paid nearly 2 million for that house so is clearly racking it in selling cheap shite in Penney’s 👍🏼

Reactions: 12

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Looks like Sian went and got her brows done......they are actually unbelievable!
“Did you travel anywhere in the last 14 days Sian? You did? Oh, no problem! Sure the virus hasn’t attacked any Z listers so you’ll be graaaaand!” I’ve never heard of luxe or whatever it is but I wouldn’t be availing of any of their cancellation slots anyway!

• Haha

Tellmethis

Sue is 34, if Dylan is 32 that’s not really a gap to speak of imo. He has aged a lot in the last few years for sure, probably a side effect of being unwell. He’s miserable looking lately god love him.
She’s 36 this October. I always find it strange how she hangs around with very young people like Sian Walton but it’s obviously through Dzzzzylan and his younger mates, like that little dose Brooke Wright🙄

Does anyone remember that video of sue and Dylans friend Michael King making it snow on a girls private parts who looked very familiar, did anyone ever hear more of that (I know lindsey from it galz dated him for a hot second after that)
He is beyond sleazy, he stalks around the bars in Malahide giving off serious creep vibes. The girl in that video isn’t Carla (I’m guessing that’s what your getting at🤣)

Omg 😱 looks like a different person. But she looks great here , don't know why people have to get all these procedures done when they don't need it.
Nobody is ugly, just poor🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Vangirl

VIP Member
Genuinely believe he’s off over in Portugal living in a villa on a golf course maintaining whatever is going on with him which tbf if he is fair play to him anything he can do to better his health 🙌🏻 (I just don’t condone the lack of transparency on her travelling over and not quarantining when
I just think its so noticeable because she never did anything without him. Even went she went to NYC for the Victoria secret show with other bloggers he went too. And I totally agree with you, if she was honest about traveling for her husband's health I'd have some respect for her but shes completely ignored questions about it.

Also looks like Carla is blown out and Katies her new sidekick.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Daisyxo

Yeah I've heard Dylan is quite unwell too, he looked dreadful in one of the most recent pics he uploaded. He seems like a nice quiet guy so I hope it isn't Motor Neuron disease.
I've never been a Sue fan but I don't think it can be denied that her and Dylz have one of the most genuine, stable marriages/relationships out of all the influencers out there. I know they show off the holidays etc but I never got the impression that their relationship was just for the gram, they do seem to really love each other.

• Sick

ela87

Chatty Member
Carla is a horrid yoke....makes my skin crawl when I hear her. No disrespect to travellers but you would take her for one.

Daisyxo

They can’t seem to holiday or even live together alone in the worlds tackiest house which is in Kinsealy not Malahide. That is not a sign of a happy content couple, they are always surrounded by her family but never his unless of course his fam don’t want to be pictured etc but still very strange behaviour for a happy not long married couple. Also the sister Carla just looks and acts like a dirt bird, she definitely gives off a bad vibe.
Didn’t she say before that his family are very private and don’t like to be featured on her blog or social media?
Tbh if I had the funds to take my family and friends away on holidays multiple times a year I’d jump at the chance too, I think they’re just together so long now that they’re past the obsessive phase of it only being ‘them’.
I find them to be far less showy and more genuine and authentic than the likes of Aoibhe Devlin, Rosie Connolly, Joanne Larby and even Pippa O’Connor & their respective partners.

Don’t really have much of an opinion on Carla other than that she wouldn’t be my kind of person and that she’s riding on Sue’s coattails, but they both seem to be happy enough with that arrangement.

I never commented on her house, it’s decor, or the location it’s situated in so I’m not sure why you shoehorned them into your response.

I heard Carla is mad for the snow too, used to be getting into the Wright venue when she was like 17/18 and coked off her head throwing herself all over fellas. I know this rumour cannot be true cos it’s preposterous but did anyone ever hear the one about so sue me having 2 wedding dresses cos apparently she did so much coke on her wedding day that she shit herself in the first one and changed?!😂 Now no way is that true like a lot of influencers have 2 dresses and even if she is fond of the coke, she’d hardly do it on her wedding day. I just don’t even know who would make that up but it’s hilarious 😂

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Sue has her money now and her tacky mansion. Why would she give a shite what any of us think?! It's not a nice attitude to have, but that's the way she is. Thinks she's above everyone

• Angry

Tellmethis

verrrry surprised if her ring cost 3k
When you actually see the ring it’s just a load of small diamonds around one mid sized diamond, cleverly done to make it look bigger and more expensive but it actually looks like cheap costume jewellery. €3K in Rocks, bought by herself 👍🏼

It’s horrendous! Everything about her is tacky and yes I’m including her house with it’s mirror furniture and suit of armour (god awful!🙈)
The mirrored furniture 🙊 oh it’s horrendous. She’s very footballers wives circa early 2000’s, tacky as fuck!!

• Haha
I’ve followed Suzanne for years and I’ve always liked how honest she was with reviews and she also doesn’t hide that she does have a lot of money now and can afford expensive things and wears with primark too. She might not but I hate when people who are clearly wealthy pretend everything is boohoo and primark and bargains. She is aspirational and worked hard to be there it seems.

Madscone

VIP Member
So katie gets a holiday abroad AND a staycation during a global pandemic? Was Portugal not enough for her?
I would say it's the Europe hotel as she was itching for a stay a few weeks back....I'm sure they contacted her for a freebie. They are all shameless gowls

Also...outfit planning for a two day trip....the priorities and struggles in life she has are hilarious! God love her...

Last edited:

Yummum2020

That’s a fair point , I don’t disagree but I think people look for honesty and in this instance she was being honest in her opinion on the hotel and it’s still scrutinized .
Tbf I would love some honesty my point is the girl now has a 40k following and is putting out a statement that can damage someone’s business (not that I think Katie is all that influential to be able to ruin someone’s business) the point is a. She cannot just decide and state to a large number of people a hotel does not warrant a 4 star rating. B. Given their reputation they would sell their soul for a freebie and I can guarantee if they gifted the stay because of who her sister is her review would be totally different.

Reactions: 11

Teacup38

In a state of unconsciousness!
I’m fairness id day most of the Jackson are in a permanent state of unconsciousness. They’re oblivious to everything...also she thanked her followers and said “all the hard work has paid off” and by hard work i

• Haha
Reactions: 11