Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sineadgorza

I would say it's the Europe hotel as she was itching for a stay a few weeks back....I'm sure they contacted her for a freebie. They are all shameless gowls

Also...outfit planning for a two day trip....the priorities and struggles in life she has are hilarious! God love her...
Let's find out. I'm just back from there and they are booked out for the foreseeable...and were so back when she was looking for staycation ideas with her parents...

Reactions: 1

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Erika isn’t Roberts child. He has a daughter who is 14 this year but it’s not her. The family previously had a relationship with her when she was much younger but there was a huge falling out and they now act like she doesn’t exist.
The picture on Instagram is his ex fiancée little sister.
How sad for the child.

LAM86

He’s unwell, motor neurone disease is what I’m thinking but could be wrong?🤔

he had a post up his page at some stage about a tough year and then there was a comment on Galz who snap or the mas page about him being sick, post was deleted fairly quick

clickonkelly

I don't mean all weddings have to be original. The church, dinner, speeches, dancing, I get it.. it's the same across the board. But I just thought, considering she obviously wanted her wedding to be this glam, outrageous, insta fab wedding, then you wouldn't do the exact same as other "influencers". The minute I saw the fireworks and the Coldplay song I thought of Terrie straight away

Okay!

Not everyone wears them all the time especially when it’s so big on her hand!
I only wear mine if I'm leaving the house and even at that I haven't been wearing them lately since Covid because I haven't been going anywhere or just to the shop to do my weekly shop. Couldnt be bothered wearing them in home.

KerryGirl2020

I would say it's the Europe hotel as she was itching for a stay a few weeks back....I'm sure they contacted her for a freebie. They are all shameless gowls

Also...outfit planning for a two day trip....the priorities and struggles in life she has are hilarious! God love her...
Does she not live in Kildare no?

ohhh tea - how did they meet (and cheat)?

is he insta mad as he’s deleted his insta now?!!Weird how all 3 sisters are quarantined together.. if I was the partner I’d be a bit like hmmm...

I just don’t like the Kehoe sisters.. very full of it or something... I don’t think their content is great either.. they just copy everything everyone else does .. no originality
Yes he was with Lauren for a long time and him and Claud met on Instagram. He was so desperate to build up his insta she always used to post go follow platts. I think he gave up because nobody was following him his following was so low. Yes I also think that’s very weird.

Yes he was with Lauren for a long time and him and Claud met on Instagram. He was so desperate to build up his insta she always used to post go follow platts. I think he gave up because nobody was following him his following was so low. Yes I also think that’s very weird.
I think they may have broke up at the start of quarantine but have since sorted it. I don’t know that for sure but he was completely missing in the beginning, his insta gone and no mention of the two of them.

DPG

I thought it was really sad that both Niamh and Harry spelt so much time posting on social media on the day itself. I saw a video where they were holding hands during the fireworks and then she broke away from him to make a video with her phone and post it rather then be in the moment with her new husband

you only get one day and it seems like it was all for show

Isn’t Niamh’s dress, the ceremony dress, IDENTICAL, to Jessica Abraham’s wedding dress ? Like to the last detail ?
Am I the only one who spotted this ?
Jessica Abraham’s husband was part of the wedding party, possibly best man

Htdon

I wonder what illness he has? Just curious, Met him before and he seemed like a sweet soul 😢

treatyo'self

Sue's parents foster a little girl and have done so for a good few years I think. During the time of blogger unveiled or one of those pages, texts were leaked sent by Carla to local dealers where she was buying coke. There has been loads of instances with her over the years. She used go out with that twat Jeremy McConnell too and think there is a vid of him snorting coke off her from years ago.
OMG I remember seeing that video!!! Both of them stark naked 😂😂😂