Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eire

There’s a rumour going around a whatsapp group that Dylan was spotted in Portugal over the last few days. I don’t know how true this is but could make sense given his absence altogether from Suzannes grid
Interesting...

Reactions: 1

Nolan15

Chatty Member
Iv heard Carla is mad into coke but didn’t think Suzanne was 😱 and what exactly do Carla and her sister Katie do to have a following on insta only being her sisters 🤔 that might sound awful🤭
Someone said awhile back can’t remember were i saw the post that Carla was on coke on so sue big wedding day. Carla was a dancer I think in some night club could be wrong. All the holidays they go on also is crazy

Winternughts

Totally off topic but does anyone know what the Woman who dresses her daughter like the Instagram huns page is called ?

DPG

It’s just relentless with Adare this summer. I wonder have they any families or people with real and honest jobs staying there at all or is it just the flash with cash?
I get what you’re saying but I definitely wouldn’t class the McCreery family as wannabes. The are a hard working successful family. Yes Harry’s have a wealthy background but I believe he has made quite a success of himself through investments. His father held the distribution rights for a number of footwear brands in the UK and Ireland and I believe his the family are also one of the big suppliers of commercial office furniture in Ireland.

Sheppy88

I wonder is bla doing her 14 days !! I doubt it though, but where they were there was no one around apparently! But the stil went to the beach and out every night 🙄
What influencer was in Ibiza last week?

dontcome@me

VIP Member
He has a great life in fairness to him....he drives around in his wife’s nice cars, lives in her McMansion, does a musgraves run for sweets and fizzy drinks, goes on 99 holidays a year but doesn’t have to bother his arse doing anything but sunbathe as the whole fam come along for her entertainment 👌🏼😂

I’d love to know his role in the company because when they first started seeing eachother he was delivering Chinese food in Sutton 🤷🏼‍♀️
I heard it was Dominos delivery. She must really love him to be fair. Good for him!

Nose__bag

How is it a new business when it was set up in September 2019 🤔 and only seems to be for expensive cars by the look of their insta page , maybe he only has shares in it