Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Passthetea

Wouldn't be allowed to put pix up of a Foster child..parents would have to give permission. Only adopted.

Reactions: 1

Siofra

I know her family too. Used to be very friend with a sister of hers. Met Niamh a few times and knew her quite well 6/7 years ago. Was always very skinny, brown. Does yoga. Loves the snow. Told me a few tales of her having to be cleaned up by friends after collapsing in bathrooms found in puddles of her own poop 💩
Classy! 😳 I know her brother, a really nice guy and also one of her sisters. She seems to be the black sheep of the family!

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Exactly!! Where is she now when Irish businesses need her, off supporting businesses in Portugal. Bloody hypocrite, she should be boycotted.
I think the problem is mainly younger girls buy her stuff so they won’t

Juliet

Chatty Member
Claus one boyfriend is an asshole. He cheated on his 5 year relationship with Claudine and they act like they’re this special couple. Ian and Emma are really strong. He usually isn’t in her things where as Claudines bf is mad to get a bit of insta time.
Aw I’m glad I really like Emma. Claudine I can’t abide! Ashley is ok too.

Tellmethis

Except that’s not what we were actually talking about there hun, was it?
If she orchestrated the whole thing herself, from the actual proposal to picking & paying for the ring, why on earth would be scab out and only pay 3k for it, when she owns shoes & sunglasses that cost more than that???
You’re the one who needs to open your eyes.
Don’t be so naive, discussion is over you clearly can’t understand the logic here. 👋🏼