Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libramoongirl

Jesus just had a look at the So Sell me IG page, 305k followers & the engagement rate is shocking. Barely scraping 3/4 comments on a post & the likes are a joke. Since IG did away with likes (you can still see them if you view IG through a browser & not the app), all the effulencers 💩 have had to do is buy a heap of followers. No wonder every second youngwan is an #influencer these days 🙄

Reactions: 1

Haven’t-a-breeze

So either she's adopted or maybe she is that brothers kid? I'm not being a bit picker bout the adoptive / Foster thing, just thinking she could be his. I don't even know who it is as I don't watch their page just know, about Suzanne
She’s definitely fostered, Sue has said it numerous times. Maybe they do have permission from her parents to post pics.

Eire

Someone said in a comment on his Instagram to keep fighting? He Said it was a bad year for him or something like that ? 🤔

Gosscentral

She had a picture up yesterday outside Randels so I'd say they're staying there or the Dromhall unless she went for dinner there?

Having lost a family member to motor neurone I sincerely hope this isn’t the case for him. Horrific disease. Given the symptoms and prognosis I think she’d have had to say something and there’s no way you could function normally with it hanging over you.
Aww that is very sad 😪

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Who is Sinead Heg? I see Paul Stenson calling her out on his stories for looking for somewhere to party last night?

notsodumbblonde

Bit of a cryptic post! Pregnant perhaps? Or am I reading into the pink and blue hearts from the Red Velvet salon owner too much?!
9F2F3505-6A95-43E1-A397-60A2AFB9CBE9.jpeg

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Prob did an online course🤣
I think he was a PT at one point - I remember ages ago when they were on holiday she put a story up and he was smoking and someone made a comment about him smoking while being a PT? I'm sure there's a lot worse that people do but oh the horror😅