Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eire

So sell mes jumper this morning 😆 She has zero style, she is either dressed like a teenager who just won the lotto or a 50 year old housewife like her dose of a mother. Style queen my ass!!
Zero style ? Come on now , I didn’t really notice the jumper until you mentioned it , sure look if she’s happy wearing it ,

Reactions: 1

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Never knew that about the kid. What kind of age is she? It wasn’t that little one at the party yesterday was it? Thought that was the bro’s kid.

Why am I not surprised about Carla 🤢
She’s like 13/14 she said she doesn’t post much about her as she’s fostered but she did a while back when the young one was having problems with her skin and showed products she was using to clear up acne as she was very conscious of it it’s probably on her grid

My idea of hell and everything I hate about some women. Sorry, just being honest. It's the lasy way out or at the very least, volunteer with some group that would love some extra support if not needing to work.
Kind of
Both mutual friends of that other eejit Brook Wright. Friendship as genuine as a 3 euro coin I'd say. Hoping to gain more recognition, followers etc from having SoSellMe as a BM. But who knows. As I said its quite a few years since I've known her. She has 3 sisters. Plenty for BMs. But they're obviously not insta-hun enough. Be interesting to see is they're BMs come Saturday!
Don't think she's bridesmaid anymore since they downsized the wedding

Ef27

I heard Carla is mad for the snow too, used to be getting into the Wright venue when she was like 17/18 and coked off her head throwing herself all over fellas. I know this rumour cannot be true cos it’s preposterous but did anyone ever hear the one about so sue me having 2 wedding dresses cos apparently she did so much coke on her wedding day that she shit herself in the first one and changed?!😂 Now no way is that true like a lot of influencers have 2 dresses and even if she is fond of the coke, she’d hardly do it on her wedding day. I just don’t even know who would make that up but it’s hilarious 😂
Heard this recently too 🤮

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
More like laughed out of Skerries! ‘The Begger Blogger’ she was know as here, from going into all of the pharmacies, salons, restaurants etc asking for freebies to review on her blog.
I think the last straw for a lot of people was when she had the Main Street closed down for her wedding. I bet she got the parish priest to drop the church fees 😂
Sorry what now??!!