Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nose__bag

See they bought her sister a car for her birthday I thought she already had a car 🤔 And carla In one of the videos ‘shut up dad’ she’s so rude to her parents she’s so bloody loud and shouting all the time

Reactions: 11

Malone

VIP Member
Imagine having no other accomplishments in life only marrying rich . It’s actually sad . Beyoncé be spinning with rage in her hotpants

• Haha
So disgusting for anyone to go abroad on holidays at the moment - seriously can these entitled idiots really not go a few months without a sun holiday? Sue, Sian and Katie are even more disgusting for trying to hide it. And I bet they won’t even self isolate for 2 weeks upon returning to Ireland.

mf11

And poor carla having to work in the office...heartbreaking for her!! They are headwrecks!!

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Finally people are starting to see sense! She has lost over 600 this past month. A drop in the ocean for her but the bubble is bound to burst!

Don't get me started on the little entitled boring sister...She has had the social media thing handed to her on a plate...No hard work there luv!

Sickoftheswipeups

I met Niamh a few times and always thought she was a nice girl but very fixated on her looks and image. I too went on to have a gawk and was sad to see the two of them spending so much of their day posting to social media. I didn’t give a shite about my phone on my wedding day let alone spending it getting the likes on the gram.

I met Niamh a few times and always thought she was a nice girl but very fixated on her looks and image. I too went on to have a gawk and was sad to see the two of them spending so much of their day posting to social media. I didn’t give a shite about my phone on my wedding day let along spending spending it getting the likes on the gram.
Also to mention I note they were in Spain 10 days before their menu tasting in July. No quarantine when you’re doing it all for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MSFC

Very sneaky. The fact that Sian and katie both posed in front of a hedge to make it look as much like home as possible! And the 3 of them haven’t posted any real location related pics 😡😡
Sure we're only fools!! How would we know the difference between a Portuguese hedge and an Irish one.

• Haha

ela87

Chatty Member
Who is this Niamh girl that got married? She would want to stay off the sunbeds as that's more than dripping gold and she looks like a shrivelling raisin. Is the story she married Dylan's rich Towie-esque friend and doesnt work or is there more goss? Very strange way for a young woman to want to live!

On a separate note, so glad to see Dylan looking so well, he's never looked better!

• Haha

Bolagoo

i was looking at carlas selfies today wondering what she used to look like...
is this actually her?!?!?!
1596658850795.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Tellmethis

The absolute hack of those nasty cheap looking curtains 🤯 It costs a lot of money to look as cheap as Sue and her house 🙄

• Haha
They are definitely common as muck and very rough around the edges to say the least. Carla especially has always been a bit of a wild one, flat out on coke and the rest since she was about 16, And hangs around with loads of local drug dealers.

her brother is so so rough as aswell, and was always sending horrible messages to people from the bloggers unveiled days. He is absolutely vile. He also has an interesting nickname from a similar incident that Carla had at the wedding 💩💩. Also the ‘foster daughter’ is his child from when he was a teenager. Not sure what happened that she ended up with the Mam and dad

I‘m definitely not Suzanne’s biggest fan, and think her products are absolute tat but she has made something from nothing really, and really shares all of her success with those around her which is very nice to see..

also the reason they go on 7 million holidays a year is so they can be tax non resident
Their Foster daughter is really their grandchild? Is this true like? Why would they just pretend she was a Foster daughter if that's the case?

• Wow

Libramoongirl

Thats not true, because I remember seeing photos of people outside the Chapel for the nose like happens in every town up and down the country
They were the ‘lucky' few who pushed in regardless of being told to feck off & were allowed to stay to make it look like a normal wedding I suppose. But it was far from it. In a small town like Skerries, a wedding would always draw passers by to see the dresses etc There was absolutely no real legal obligation not to walk past or have a look, just the Jackson’s throwing their weight around & making seem like Will & Kate were getting hitched.

I heard that Sue had seagulls flown in to circle around the church and add to the ambience of her wedding pics. Did anyone else hear this? 😜
😂😂😂 and not your run of the mill seagulls either, the mega huge pterodactyl ones especially imported from Balbriggan 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Feckoffcorona

Did a good stalk, Katie's stories, Carla's stories, no sign of Dylan. Also if they mention private dinner, immediate family dinner etc again.. Ok we get it, ur trying to hide the fact ur having a massive party later 🤫🤫

• Haha

Carlyq92

verrrry surprised if her ring cost 3k
Agreed. Unless it's cubic zirconia of course 🤣🤣 We looked at engagement rings in Rocks a few years ago and something a quarter the size of Suzanne's was around €8K. I might be in the minority but I don't like hers at all... just reminds me of a (very expensive) lucky bag ring.

Tellmethis

Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂
Oh my god 🤣 Her lips are atrocious, poor kid has definitely been “influenced” by her trashy big sisters 🙄

Shazmo

Dylan must be at the wedding with Sue... Corina Tolan has a photo up of a mirror which has the table names and guests on it and Sue and Dylan are at the Barbados table lol
There looks to be more than 50 people named on that mirror!

Tellmethis

Yeah I've heard Dylan is quite unwell too, he looked dreadful in one of the most recent pics he uploaded. He seems like a nice quiet guy so I hope it isn't Motor Neuron disease.
I've never been a Sue fan but I don't think it can be denied that her and Dylz have one of the most genuine, stable marriages/relationships out of all the influencers out there. I know they show off the holidays etc but I never got the impression that their relationship was just for the gram, they do seem to really love each other.
They can’t seem to holiday or even live together alone in the worlds tackiest house which is in Kinsealy not Malahide. That is not a sign of a happy content couple, they are always surrounded by her family but never his unless of course his fam don’t want to be pictured etc but still very strange behaviour for a happy not long married couple. Also the sister Carla just looks and acts like a dirt bird, she definitely gives off a bad vibe.

Chippednails

VIP Member
What is the issue with her going abroad though ? Shes not breaking the law ... plenty of people are vacationing . She would be sucrutinised if she did brag about being away and now she’s keeping it quiet she can do no right !
No she’s not breaking the law but all Irish citizens are being asked not to make non essential travel at the moment. Let’s face it, if she was proud of travelling she would post it. When has she not posted on a trip away 🤭🤭 She knows there would be backlash