Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's really nice of her to throw her sister a party and clearly she adores her family but why go on a big spiel about social distancing and then put up a load of snaps where clearly absolutely nobody is social distancing. Even the party guests are right up next to the musicians and the barmen. I just don't get it. If you insist on doing all that just don't publicise it.

Reactions: 10

Madscone

VIP Member
I saw the video. Just leave him be as he seems like a v private person. I wouldn't be a fan of Suzanne but at the same time I wouldn't like to hear if someone is going through a really hard time. The last thing you want is your face plastered all over social media for people to pick you apart. The irony I hear you say as I post on Tattle 😂 but I think a line should be drawn at that. Let's get back to gossiping about her fame hungry, beggy mitchell, shameless family!!🤣

Sue needs to stop with the botox or whatever she is pumping into her face. My god she was beautiful before but in the latest picture she looks like a completely different person. It's like it's causing her pain to smile.

Base2019

VIP Member
Dylan must be at the wedding with Sue... Corina Tolan has a photo up of a mirror which has the table names and guests on it and Sue and Dylan are at the Barbados table lol

• Haha

Gossipqueen15

Their Foster daughter is really their grandchild? Is this true like? Why would they just pretend she was a Foster daughter if that's the case?
I very much refuse to believe the foster child is actually the grand child, not true at all.
Katie refers to her as her foster sister, yet flaunts her little "nice and nephew on the gram" rare set up if it's true

Madscone

VIP Member
Sure little miss new baboons arse lips is promoting PLT...enough said🤣 they have no shame or have any moral ground!

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
The noise of her!!!

Everyone sitting down having a quiet meal & drink. Carla: YEEEEOOOOW COME ON as if she’s on a wild night out!

Calm down love you’ll be kicked out in 105 minutes

• Haha

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
Hotels are probably expensive because they need to make up for all the free stays the blaggers get!!!
So true! We’re all here killing ourselves to afford a piece of the luxury they get and they’re getting spoiled rotten when they go down to these places! Hard enough to find the time to go away! Imagine how every normal person feels Katie, you know people with real jobs and very little me time? imagine them trying to find a slot to go away! It’s like every blogger in the country has chosen these two weeks to galavant around the country taking up the best rooms in the best hotels!

Orange19

I'm not sure Katie is able for the level of criticism that comes along with living the 'Blogger' life online. She's very young and obviously wants to follow somewhat in sue's footsteps but I feel like at that age especially, it can be detrimental to your mental health.
It seems she just wants ALLLL the free stuff but can't handle the life that comes with it. I had to unfollow, I don't enjoy her 'content' I find it so try hard and a bit princessy! Can't relate
agree, she only sees the freebies! Carla is quiet again! I see her ex is off in Spain living his best life!

• Haha

Libramoongirl

See Katie “gifted” her Dad a “gifted” photo frame. How thoughtful of her!!

Where is their new house. Didn’t realise they left skerries.
More like laughed out of Skerries! ‘The Begger Blogger’ she was know as here, from going into all of the pharmacies, salons, restaurants etc asking for freebies to review on her blog.
I think the last straw for a lot of people was when she had the Main Street closed down for her wedding. I bet she got the parish priest to drop the church fees 😂

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I don’t mind Sue all that much, its clear she has worked hard to get where she is but part of me thinks she was lucky to get into the game when she did when influencing on the internet was in its infancy because I’m not convinced if she started now she’d be as successful due to saturation of the market.

Guys Katie Jackson came on pretending she went offline for her mental health but clearly she got her lips done. No shame in it, dunno why she had to lie and worst of all use mental health as an excuse, that’s not on. Anyway, look at her trying to eat with her new lips on sinead heg’s story 😂😂😂
That was gas..
100% got the lips done.. bang out of order saying its cause of mental health... how the hell are these people 'influencers'...

I see social distancing doesn't apply to these gobshites!
Gang of twats

• Haha

Tellmethis

Sue just had to get away from her hectic life of being a girl boss! How incredibly selfish! It's also a bit sad her hanging off her younger sister and some other 21 year old insta hun. I'm suprised Carla didn't go.
She’s pretty pathetic really, hanging out of kids. Go home Suzanne and spend some alone time with your husband FFS🙄

Sue has her money now and her tacky mansion. Why would she give a shite what any of us think?! It's not a nice attitude to have, but that's the way she is. Thinks she's above everyone
I’d sooner spend the rest of my days with a pastey Irish ass than spend one cent on this chancers products.

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Watch Katie Jackson’s IGTV from May 22nd ‘A day in my life in quarantine’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I spy with my little eye that she has the ability to read a book which is upside down 😳😳😳😳😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣
I managed about 30 seconds of that before I died of embarrassment

• Haha

Daisyxo

I don’t believe for one minute her ring only cost 3k. She’s often spent more than that in an afternoon of shopping on a bag or a few pairs of jeans, not to mention all the work she’s had done to her face.

She loves flashing the cash, particularly when it’s stuff for herself, and I can’t imagine her spending so little when she regularly drops a fortune on such trivial crap.