Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah exactly , fixer Uppers are like gold dust now as many people are lookin to buy them now as opposed to paying above the odds for new / second hand build. Drives me mad she depend on Martin so much to get her what she wants. Spoilt wagon needs a bit of independence and pride šŸ™„
Can you imagine her with a ā€œfixer upperā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ā€œMar-hin pass me de kango I need ta take off me mayk upā€
ā€œSuffeyah put down de nail gunā€
ā€œNar-min stop eating de wy-yersā€

In a real life fixer upper thereā€™d be days with no water or electricity or heat.
This high maintenance insta dope would be rambling down the stairs full face of make up, lashes, tan, dress, heels walking past the builders to sit on couch recording her ā€œGirls donā€™t ye know de wayā€ (insert stupid observation here)

Reactions: 4
Imagine to be able to afford spending over ā‚¬300 a week eating out šŸ˜–
She is talking via her h*le. No way in hell they afford to eat out that much. Martins not making millions. And she's making duck all off the gram.

Reactions: 2
So sheā€™s sayin they eat out 2-3 times a week and spend ā‚¬100 each time. So ā‚¬1200 a month , I smell BS!

Sure she puts pics up anytime sheā€™s out and I think thatā€™s usually for a roast on a Sunday and few pints. Martin wouldnā€™t be on enough money to afford that plus pay rent and save for a mortgage!

If thatā€™s true , what does she do all day everyday it she doesnā€™t cook 3 times a week šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
So sheā€™s sayin they eat out 2-3 times a week and spend ā‚¬100 each time. So ā‚¬1200 a month , I smell BS!

Sure she puts pics up anytime sheā€™s out and I think thatā€™s usually for a roast on a Sunday and few pints. Martin wouldnā€™t be on enough money to afford that plus pay rent and save for a mortgage!

If thatā€™s true , what does she do all day everyday it she doesnā€™t cook 3 times a week šŸ¤£
Exactly šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ notions she has

Reactions: 1
She just said ā€œdoes anyone just do cooking and cleaningā€.
SHE DOESNT WORK!
What the duck else would that lazy ass witch be doing?
oh and if she spends 300es week on ā€œeating outā€ she doesnā€™t even do the cooking thing muchā€¦.

Reactions: 3
Have not been on in a bit here.... dosent really seem like I have missed much from her šŸ¤£....I don't listen to 99% of her stories cos she is soooo boring...but totally agree with all of the posts...she is such a lazy cow.

Ah stop was she sayin she goes to bed at 1130-12 and sleeps til 730 and is still exhausted šŸ˜“ seriously ?! Like seriously?! Thatā€™s a full nights sleep, 7.5 hours šŸ™ˆ She sits on her arse all day long . Go get a proper full time job Susie , clean your house and bring Sophia out for some fresh air.
So annoying she wouldnā€™t know tiredness if it hit her in the face šŸ™„šŸ™„ lazy aul bat

Reactions: 6
No remember was some platform place no one ever heard off , TikTok is the most cringiest thing ever šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She is promoting that house to win competition so much.... I honestly wonder if she thinks / hopes it will help her to win it.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.