Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The castle gifted so far up on the top of her story, there happy enough to accept the free stuff, but wont put the gifted where people can see it , very insulting to people gifted the stuff
Ye it's ridiculous like we all know its gifted šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Rolling out the same stupid story about drinking at home / not drinking at home. And being a lightweight drinker....it's beyond boring at this stage. Couple of sips of gin , and will probably spend half of the day tomorrow on the cough again like a slug claiming ' girls I'm never drinking again '
She says they never go out , yet every weekend in the pub , with the child , well used to drinking , more attention seeking from her , like a broken record, be on the couch tomorrow , not able girls šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Hey Suzanne šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I see your on herā€¦ no one is in ur DMā€™s asking about the age gapā€¦ itā€™s you reading on here about the 12yr age gapšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Lads can u cope
The BANG of wannabe desperation off this late middle-aged baboons-hole-lipped utter waste of organs is pathetic. The sooner she goes to Eastern Europe for her tits teeth & tummy the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What women have a ā€œfear of putting fuel in the carā€ šŸ§ sheā€™s so thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What women have a ā€œfear of putting fuel in the carā€ šŸ§ sheā€™s so thick!
I think sheā€™s saying that some women try to get away and leave it to the husbands

Also what does she do for money that sheā€™s always buying this and that, all Martin??

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s a bore šŸ„± literally has nothing better to be doing with her life. Drives me mad when she keeps sayin ā€˜girlsā€™ as if theyre all her friends! And when she calls Sofia ā€˜the childā€™

I donā€™t see how any 42 year old woman can relate to her - with her quiffs, face full of make up to sit on the couch and her overall laziness. She has reared her kids now so no excuse not to go out working. Arenā€™t they tryin to save for a mortgage and with just martins salary too. She wants everything handed to her. Some amount of disposable income for someone who is saving. I know when we were doing the same we had no nights out, no days out , no Sunday dinner and pints.

sorry for the rant šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s a bore šŸ„± literally has nothing better to be doing with her life. Drives me mad when she keeps sayin ā€˜girlsā€™ as if theyre all her friends! And when she calls Sofia ā€˜the childā€™

I donā€™t see how any 42 year old woman can relate to her - with her quiffs, face full of make up to sit on the couch and her overall laziness. She has reared her kids now so no excuse not to go out working. Arenā€™t they tryin to save for a mortgage and with just martins salary too. She wants everything handed to her. Some amount of disposable income for someone who is saving. I know when we were doing the same we had no nights out, no days out , no Sunday dinner and pints.

sorry for the rant šŸ¤£
Same here. And the minute the childcare costs were a little below (and Iā€™m talking 25e!) what Iā€™d take home, I went straight back to work so I could contribute (plus it looked good on paper when applying for mortgage). Sheā€™s boring, unrelatable and I only watch her to marvel at her stupidity. Which I wholeheartedly enjoy, but get annoyed at in equal measure šŸ™„

Same here. And the minute the childcare costs were a little below (and Iā€™m talking 25e!) what Iā€™d take home, I went straight back to work so I could contribute (plus it looked good on paper when applying for mortgage). Sheā€™s boring, unrelatable and I only watch her to marvel at her stupidity. Which I wholeheartedly enjoy, but get annoyed at in equal measure šŸ™„
Would she not be too old for a mortgage seen as she had one before. I know people Who were told once your over 40 it's impossible to get a mortgage

Reactions: 2
Would she not be too old for a mortgage seen as she had one before. I know people Who were told once your over 40 it's impossible to get a mortgage
Itā€™s not impossible but a lot harder and since she has no sustainable income. the repayments would be higher as it would be a shorter term so they would need to save the mortgage repayment each month or pay rent to the equalivant. she would also need 20% deposit as a second time buyer. Poor Martin grafting hard all day every day to try make sure princess fionas dream comes true while she sits at home lazyā€™n about

Last edited:
Itā€™s not impossible but a lot harder and since she has no sustainable income. the repayments would be higher as it would be a shorter term so they would need to save the mortgage repayment each month or pay rent to the equalivant. she would also need 20% deposit as a second time buyer. Poor Martin grafting hard all day every day to try make sure princess fionas dream comes true while she sits at home lazyā€™n about
I think she said there trying to buy a fixer upper and are getting a large loan more than a mortgage. Best of luck to her with the housing market the way it is she won't get anything.

I think she said there trying to buy a fixer upper and are getting a large loan more than a mortgage. Best of luck to her with the housing market the way it is she won't get anything.
Yeah exactly , fixer Uppers are like gold dust now as many people are lookin to buy them now as opposed to paying above the odds for new / second hand build. Drives me mad she depend on Martin so much to get her what she wants. Spoilt wagon needs a bit of independence and pride šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.