Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads does anyone else think she’s losing the plot a bit? All this pouting and posing, hair extensions, fillers. She’s carrying on like a teenager lately, every second post on story is how an ad as well
Absolutely. Lot different to this time last year. I don't even listen anymore to her rambling on.

Reactions: 1
Lads does anyone else think she’s losing the plot a bit? All this pouting and posing, hair extensions, fillers. She’s carrying on like a teenager lately, every second post on story is how an ad as well
Mid life crisis. She seems very insecure and would be better off staying away from social media

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how she is ‘relatable’ at all. I mean I’m a good 10 years younger than her , my kids are around the same age as Sophia.

She’s all fake - teeth , hair, tan etc. Who has time to get all dolled up every day with a full face of make up just to sit around at home all day unless your meetin strangers of the internet and then give out about being so hungover for a week 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️ Far from relatable in my eyes

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how she is ‘relatable’ at all. I mean I’m a good 10 years younger than her , my kids are around the same age as Sophia.

She’s all fake - teeth , hair, tan etc. Who has time to get all dolled up every day with a full face of make up just to sit around at home all day unless your meetin strangers of the internet and then give out about being so hungover for a week 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️ Far from relatable in my eyes

Plenty of time when Martina is doing all of the work, including most of the cooking and putting Sofia to bed etc. Must be hard on him really, with a lazy selfish older wife who is more interested in talking tit on Instagram all day than anything else. O, and yes that dress does need an iron..but maybe putting on a bra that fits might also have helped...those diddies are practically at her knees.😜

Plenty of time when Martina is doing all of the work, including most of the cooking and putting Sofia to bed etc. Must be hard on him really, with a lazy selfish older wife who is more interested in talking tit on Instagram all day than anything else. O, and yes that dress does need an iron..but maybe putting on a bra that fits might also have helped...those diddies are practically at her knees.😜

Photo is gone now....

• Haha
  • Wow
How to be Suzanne:
1. Post about something that every mother relates to.
2. Yammer on about it for a week.
3. boast about how ‘relatable’ you are
4. Repeat
THIS ⬆

SHOCKER!
woman in 40’s is nearing menopause
🙄

So there it is…. Question box up… a “follower” is looking for recommendations for a tummy tuck 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone find it really insulting to trained MUA’s that she is peddling makeup that she’s getting gifted or going on like she’s an actual artist. I mean she’s all filters and we all look great in our makeup with a filter going on top of it. Shows us your textured skin with your make up..... oh I forgot she’s sooooo lucky to have good skin and not show signs of aging. Sorry for the rant it just pisses me off when non trained people go on like that and I’m fed up with the filters on top of them too. If you’re a public figure you should be representing the public and showing your real and no put on the filter mask. You say you’re just normal well then show your followers what you really look like.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone find it really insulting to trained MUA’s that she is peddling makeup that she’s getting gifted or going on like she’s an actual artist. I mean she’s all filters and we all look great in our makeup with a filter going on top of it. Shows us your textured skin with your make up..... oh I forgot she’s sooooo lucky to have good skin and not show signs of aging. Sorry for the rant it just pisses me off when non trained people go on like that and I’m fed up with the filters on top of them too. If you’re a public figure you should be representing the public and showing your real and no put on the filter mask. You say you’re just normal well then show your followers what you really look like.
She hasn't a notion how to do make up. I was shocked bperfect sent her pr

She hasn't a notion how to do make up. I was shocked bperfect sent her pr

Someone really needs to tell her to stop putting highlighter on the tip of her nose. It looks so stupid. It's too shiny.

But she is so tired and stressed 🤣.... that's why apparently she is using the filter.. Also why call a dog a name you can't actually pronounce ??

Pugs need 30 mins exercise daily. Not a walk to the end of the road. No wonder he's so disruptive.... Has too much energy....

Will not buy from them now because of this.
Really companies are scraping the bottom of the barrel using some of these influencers, clearly using a filter , advertising products, nothing only the same crap everyday, giving out about the child and the dog, get out and get a job , most of us have to work , dont have the luxury of complaining into our phones, and what is it with diddies, shes obsessed lol 😂, we get u want a boob and a tummy job, u needn’t remind us everyday. ,

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.