Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't say...
I had to stop following this one a few months ago. But pop on her page every now and again Christ above she’s one painful yoke and he’s an absolute aul one he needs to grow a pair!

Reactions: 1
I think she is looking for freebies. She commented on Aoibhe D post about tummy tuck saying she was looking into one.

Reactions: 1
I think she is looking for freebies. She commented on Aoibhe D post about tummy tuck saying she was looking into one.
She’s commenting and liking all Cormac Joyce’s stuff as well on Avoca page. She’s defo on hunt for free plastic surgery. I used to like her, she’s turning into a Beggy Mitchell as the call out page used to say 😂

Reactions: 3
She was going to Turkey to get something done (before Covid) I can’t remember what…maybe more teef? Bet she’ll book in for boobs and tummy tuck.

She was going to Turkey to get something done (before Covid) I can’t remember what…maybe more teef? Bet she’ll book in for boobs and tummy tuck.
Ye she was getting her teeth done again I think

I actually can't deal with the state of her .if that was a pr trip it was a disgrace. Surely it wasn't.
I pressed the unfollow button again .can't listen to her Diddies

I actually can't deal with the state of her .if that was a pr trip it was a disgrace. Surely it wasn't.
I pressed the unfollow button again .can't listen to her Diddies
I know and the next generation has begun (Suffeyah) (cackle rasp wheeze laugh) is now saying it 😑

Ah stop, she’s on today sayin she can’t remember the last time she got a minute to herself without Sofia. She has more time off than Santa. Lazing on the couch for hours on end

And for someone saving for a mortgage she seems to have a lot of disposable income - gettin her hair done every 6 weeks , highlights extensions , trips away, days out. When we were Savin we sacrificed all that and we were both working.

She’s so into herself gettin the extensions , teeth, Botox and now looking for a tummy tuck. Seriously woman grow up 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ah stop, she’s on today sayin she can’t remember the last time she got a minute to herself without Sofia. She has more time off than Santa. Lazing on the couch for hours on end

And for someone saving for a mortgage she seems to have a lot of disposable income - gettin her hair done every 6 weeks , highlights extensions , trips away, days out. When we were Savin we sacrificed all that and we were both working.

She’s so into herself gettin the extensions , teeth, Botox and now looking for a tummy tuck. Seriously woman grow up 🙄
And she still looks like shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rolling out the same stupid story about drinking at home / not drinking at home. And being a lightweight drinker....it's beyond boring at this stage. Couple of sips of gin , and will probably spend half of the day tomorrow on the cough again like a slug claiming ' girls I'm never drinking again '

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rolling out the same stupid story about drinking at home / not drinking at home. And being a lightweight drinker....it's beyond boring at this stage. Couple of sips of gin , and will probably spend half of the day tomorrow on the cough again like a slug claiming ' girls I'm never drinking again '
Anyone who tries to defend drinking at home clearly is insecure in their drinking habits! I'd say she hasn't a bother necking the drinks

Well girls didn't I tell you's 😂.... fuzzy head all day after 3 gins.... no outing shown today cos as I predicted I'd say didn't move off the couch.

Am I the only one who thinks she looked so much more normal /relatable in those pics from 10 years ago ? .....not the fake plastic wannabee she is now...

How to be Suzanne:
1. Post about something that every mother relates to.
2. Yammer on about it for a week.
3. boast about how ‘relatable’ you are
4. Repeat

Reactions: 5
Lads does anyone else think she’s losing the plot a bit? All this pouting and posing, hair extensions, fillers. She’s carrying on like a teenager lately, every second post on story is how an ad as well

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.