Suzanne Burke @morethanjustama #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone really needs to tell her to stop putting highlighter on the tip of her nose. It looks so stupid. It's too shiny.

But she is so tired and stressed 🤣.... that's why apparently she is using the filter.. Also why call a dog a name you can't actually pronounce ??
She looks like an elf with the shiney nose tip
NAAAAARRRR MIN 🤮
SUFFEYAH 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always look so uncomfortable in pics, even videos, she literally looks so unhappy/not confident...

Reactions: 2
Why does she always look so uncomfortable in pics, even videos, she literally looks so unhappy/not confident...

Hmmm.....I think that's what she wants people to think. To be relatable... She loves herself, make no mistake about that. But she needs others to tell her how great she looks too. Personally I don't believe there is any lack of confidence in her..🤷

Reactions: 1
Hmmm.....I think that's what she wants people to think. To be relatable... She loves herself, make no mistake about that. But she needs others to tell her how great she looks too. Personally I don't believe there is any lack of confidence in her..🤷
Mad about herself. I’m ok with people being mad about themselves but own it. Don’t act like you’re not just for others to validate you. I’m all for self love just not for the fakeness for validation.

I agree. If she’s called out she goes “oh I’m nah ha model, I’m only doin if for de laff girls *chesty cough*” but if an agency contacted her it’d be pout city and twirl poses galore

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today has been one of the worst ever days with her 😩.... whinging on about the dress being too short - ffs she obviously ordered it knowing it was a mini. Then the balloons, obviously making sure once again that everyone knows she is married to a boy. Then the wrinkles story and how she would love a face and body lift.... and then the stupid story about the tins in the car door and that she shouldn't be allowed out. And it's only half six !
Wonder what more shite is to come...🤦

Today has been one of the worst ever days with her 😩.... whinging on about the dress being too short - ffs she obviously ordered it knowing it was a mini. Then the balloons, obviously making sure once again that everyone knows she is married to a boy. Then the wrinkles story and how she would love a face and body lift.... and then the stupid story about the tins in the car door and that she shouldn't be allowed out. And it's only half six !
Wonder what more shite is to come...🤦
Then had 3 new dresses #gifted this morning,😖

Yes. She is 12 years older than him I think. Probably why she tries too hard to look young. Not that it's working 😂🤦.
Wonder how long they were together before reproducing. Only because if it was some kind of entrapment it would make sense that she constantly has to try so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.