Suzanne Burke #3 Granny who thinks she’s 22. A collab with avoca to make her good as new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this fat greasy nana couldn't get any worse and she goes and says what she says about autism 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

There's a reason u have no friends suzanne burke its because ur an insensitive horrible pos

So apparently ppl who have autism have a psycho side and aren't lovely.....wow new low even for u suzanne

Buying followers on Mon and tue Suzanne I see u

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’d say b perfect don’t give a duck , if they cared about their brand they wouldn’t have her as a BA anyway, hack of her.

Reactions: 12
This woman needs an intervention. She has insulted so many people with her disgusting stories regarding people with autism and their families. She is a nasty piece of work and needs to get herself a hobby or a job. That dispicable wheezy laugh at people and stupid filters. Pathetic yoke. I am so disgusted that this person gets brands to represent them. Well I for one would avoid any company that would associate with this layabout and her views . She needs to reflect on her absolute disgusting remarks about people with a diagnosis of autism and apologise. No shame. Sorry for the rant but this has really upset me and I am sure many others. Inexcusable.

Reactions: 15
I don't think she meant any malice, I think people look for any excuse nowadays to jump on people, I wouldnt be offended by that video ,it wasn't meant to offend anyone ,she was only making fun of norman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She never said autism was a mental disorder she says. She said she was googling autism because she thought her dog was “mentally challenged” and laughing about it. We all heard it. Nobody twisted anything. And she’s had thousands of messages today apparently, lies pouring from her 😂

Reactions: 10
I'm normally a let things go/scroll passed kind of person but her comments today really got to me. I reported and unfollowed her. Hopefully anyone that was offended will do the same. The numbers dropping might make her rethink.

I'm normally a let things go/scroll passed kind of person but her comments today really got to me. I reported and unfollowed her. Hopefully anyone that was offended will do the same. The numbers dropping might make her rethink.
I did the same. She went too far and I'm sick of the made up stories for the girls and the wheezy laugh at stuff that isn't funny

Reactions: 7
In the past she’s called Norman:
Thick
A dope
A psycho
A weirdo
She’s said he was ‘possessed’, there was “something wrong with him” etc
I remember, because I thought it was mean.
But now; trying to allude to him being autistic, let’s me know what she thinks of autistic people.
Well thanks Suzanne. I know 3 kids personally who would run rings around you 😡

• Heart
I don't think she meant any malice, I think people look for any excuse nowadays to jump on people, I wouldnt be offended by that video ,it wasn't meant to offend anyone ,she was only making fun of norman
Suzanne seek help !! Your one disgusting witch!

Reactions: 9
God she's a horrible witch she cud have easily came on last night and said look I apologise for any hurt u caused anyone with my comments about Norman I meant no malice in what I said and that she'd be more careful with her words in future and educate herself more on autism and not make flipant remarks. But no. Big victim attitude on her. She's in the right were all snowflakes. No susanne were worn down having children with asd zero help zero services and then arsewipes like u with ur ridiculous comments. Ps duck off 😤

She’s very arrogant, the fact she didn’t even remove what she said and went on the defence just shows she won’t apologise. She truly believes she didn’t say anything offensive. And then adding the video of a woman talking about dogs with autism, she is absolutely ignorant beyond help.

God she's a horrible witch she cud have easily came on last night and said look I apologise for any hurt u caused anyone with my comments about Norman I meant no malice in what I said and that she'd be more careful with her words in future and educate herself more on autism and not make flipant remarks. But no. Big victim attitude on her. She's in the right were all snowflakes. No susanne were worn down having children with asd zero help zero services and then arsewipes like u with ur ridiculous comments. Ps duck off 😤
Exactly. Why not just apologise for the offence she caused? She just keeps digging a bigger hole for herself. If she was genuinely concerned her dog is autistic then why did she find it so funny? Because she was taking the piss that’s why.
I’ve unfollowed her, can’t listen to her made up “hilarious” stories and the cackling any more.

This is how you should chose a foundation colour..... unlike going full on tango like she does
That is grim. Not a good advertisement

Ah a pr trip to portlaoise 5 minutes away from her because she needs that.

Flat out on the stories about marhins da. Desperately seeking his attention. Gank.

And just to clarify, I know Martin personally and he doesn't just go for *older ladies* as I'm younger and i had plenty of messages from him before he was with that yoke.. so I'd say he just settled
He'd want to find his balls. Leaving work early, his paying job, to come home because she said he didn't do the electrics right.

I know ders a few ladies on here with kids with asd. Me included. But did ye see susanne stories this morning laughing saying she googled has her dog got autism. And saying seriously girls I think he's mentally challenged. Wow. Is she saying people with autism are mentally challenged o am I just sensitive coz my boy has asd.
This was the last straw for me. It's not being sensitive ❤ it's her being an absolute attention seeking ignoramus

At the expense of autistic people??? Nope. No.

Last edited:
What's that tit she had up about Sean phipps. Is she trying to say that if Sean said his dog had autism we'd all be laughing coz he's a fella but we're pissed about it coz shes a woman. Is she for real. She'd wanna go way off Instagram for herself before she digs any bigger of a hole to fit her stupid big mouth in

• Wow
The main problem i have with u Suzanne is how bleeping flippant u were in regard to autism . Autism is not a google search or a 5 second quiz on the Internet like u suggest . Ppl wait yrs for autism assessment diagnosis and more . Horrible woman inside and out

The main problem i have with u Suzanne is how bleeping flippant u were in regard to autism . Autism is not a google search or a 5 second quiz on the Internet like u suggest . Ppl wait yrs for autism assessment diagnosis and more . Horrible woman inside and out
Edit to add: trigger warning due to the picture

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What's that tit she had up about Sean phipps. Is she trying to say that if Sean said his dog had autism we'd all be laughing coz he's a fella but we're pissed about it coz shes a woman. Is she for real. She'd wanna go way off Instagram for herself before she digs any bigger of a hole to fit her stupid big mouth in
Shes unreal
Told me I was totally over reacting and couldnr understand why i was annoyed about the post then denied what she said I was the one in the wrong. I hit block before she could.
She also replied immediately to my message so she must be sitting waiting for "the girls" to message her all the time
I was inmy following to find our what happed with Avoca and the surgery its not like she posts good content 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.