Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no FOD fan but that’s a bit unfair as well isn’t it.... I’d hate to be judged and mocked by someone for what my husband said.
Also, although Sooz wrote a fairly sharp story at the time aimed towards C, she didn’t exactly distance herself or condemn anybody.

Reactions: 3
Yikes those tweets are nasty, I don't think 2014 is long ago enough to brush it off really. She acts all high and mighty and so far up candice braithewaite's arse, this is bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a Susie fan but I have a lot more respect for someone who stands up and admits/owns their mistakes than someone who ignores them (Mrs Meldrum).
However, can't help but think she's only addressing this because she's been caught out! Her insta post makes out she is well aware of the things she has said - why has she never spoken about this before?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ, all the arse licking on the post about how brave she is 🤦🤦 this is MOD all over again but 10 X worse!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yikes. This will definitely do her some damage. Time to get a real job Greg and Susie.

Reactions: 4
All the people saying 'well done Susie' are white women. I'll be interested to see if any poc are so quick to forgive/pat her on the back.

She's got a good PR team, I'll give her that. MOD could learn a lot!

• Heart
All the posts going “oh, we’ve all made comments like that hun!!!”

I’m not perfect, I’m sure I have said some stuff which I wouldn’t say now, but none of it is the kind of out and out racism being discussed here.

I just had a look at the comments. There’s no point even trying to, I saw someone comment and they got shot down by her minions saying she prob doesn’t remember what she said. Yeah that’s why she was told by her management to take them down 🙄

It’s because she lived in Kent though. Apparently that’s just what happens when you are from Kent, NOT AN EXCUSE JUST A REASON OK!!!!!

Not a Susie fan but I have a lot more respect for someone who stands up and admits/owns their mistakes than someone who ignores them (Mrs Meldrum).
However, can't help but think she's only addressing this because she's been caught out! Her insta post makes out she is well aware of the things she has said - why has she never spoken about this before?
Yes - the original posts about BLM would have been the perfect time rather than posting about books for the kids :rolleyes:

2014 she was 26, had lived and worked in London, had a child. She can’t use growing up in Kent and having minimal exposure to POC as an excuse. She’s trash, she’s always been trash, trying to get cheap laughs out of criticising others, the eye-rolling and the superiority. It’s just that now she’s been exposed as a full on hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
WOW! These tweets are disgusting. Really vile. Also SO much worse than she declares in her Instagram post. I’m genuinely shocked.

Reactions: 9
Well. That is an improvement on MoD's lame excuse for an apology last year! Sort of

Last edited:
Her words are absolutely not an apology!
Someone has discovered the racist tweets.
She has been made aware of it and has then and only then , had to address her behaviour.
She is also being untruthful about when she disabled her twitter account.

Absolutely disgusting, and the explanation is worse. Talk about white privilege and white fragility all wrapped up in one. I'm glad white people are being called out for their racism. Like lea Michelle, Susie was happy to ride on the woke coattails of the blm movement without addressing her own racism. To say you come from a while city is no excuse! To say it was 6 years ago is no excuse. To own up once caught is no excuse. duck you Susie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s saying in comments the tweets are from ‘years ago’ but it’s bollocks - they’re from the year before and the year of having Milo. That isn’t that long ago.

Did her prejudice expel from her body with her placenta?

If she’s going to apologise she should at least be 100% honest and not claim the tweets are from some distant past life.

Her words are absolutely not an apology!
Someone has discovered the racist tweets.
She has been made aware of it and has then and only then , had to address her behaviour.
She is also being untruthful about when she disabled her twitter account.
Oh yes- definitely only done because she has been outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.