Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mainly white women congratulating and arse licking on her post need to go away and check their privilege. Awful and a real slap in the face of what blm is all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All about the damage control now.
She must be mortified.
She LOVES preaching to others, this will be very uncomfortable. she has been caught out and is now scurrying like mad.
her tweets were disgusting.

• Heart
“Fed up of seeing the videos on twitter, so deactivated it, for 15days” !?!?!? Erm, what a coincidence!!! Why not just remove the app from your phone 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It is nothing more than a PR exercise is damage limitation.
She has definitely done it because her hand has been forced. And some of the wording is dubious. But she's put it as a grid post and is engaging with the comments- which is way more than Clemmie Hooper managed. It says a lot about her that she could EVER have thought these comments were humorous or acceptable.

Reactions: 7
Exactly ! It’s a utter and blatant lie
“Fed up of seeing the videos on twitter, so deactivated it, for 15days” !?!?!? Erm, what a coincidence!!! Why not just remove the app from your phone 🥴🥴
What are the odds she deleted her account on the same day that someone found some racist tweets!

She’s being treated like some kind of hero. It’s sickening.
I don’t think the white women giving her a pat on the back are going to help her long term. They are totally missing the point.

It is nothing more than a PR exercise is damage limitation.
This is exactly the point.

*So glad tattle exists and I am not alone in my thoughts of utter bafflement at her behaviour.
I grew up in a predominantly white, middle class town and I have never said anything like she has tweeted. Your home town isn’t to blame in this.

Reactions: 12
Tattle completely calls out these ‘influencers’ and holds them to account.

We are essentially their shadow cabinet.
(Clearly been watching too much PMQs).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1591190633975.png

This is a BLATANT lie because you can see from my original post that linked to her (extremely not deactivated) Twitter feed for people to see for themselves. Using BLM as part of her lie (I assume these are the videos she refers to) is another example of tone deaf fuckery. And she was doing so well!

• Heart
Round of applause to her PR team though. Vile racist tweets uncovered yet she’s being hailed a hero on Insta 🙄

Clemmie & Mrs M, take note

Reactions: 8
It's only been 6 years since those tweets, I wonder at what point she had some kind of conversion into the "woke mama" she is now? Could it be when she realised it wasn't instafriendly?
Honestly I could brush it off if she was very young at the time maybe but 6 years is nothing.

View attachment 144579

This is a BLATANT lie because you can see from my original post that linked to her (extremely not deactivated) Twitter feed for people to see for themselves. Using BLM as part of her lie (I assume these are the videos she refers to) is another example of tone deaf fuckery. And she was doing so well!
She needs called out for that bullshit as you can change your twitter settings to stop videos automatically playing on your timeline and you can gauge sensitive content. She has been active on Twitter for years so will know that as it has been hilighted how to do it every time a disturbing video is circulated. Her pants are on fire.

interested to see if Candice takes the same stance she did against MOD when she was outed (and wasn’t anywhere near that level of racism).

• Heart
Good. Where’s that happening?
Pretty much everywhere.
It's mostly young fans on her Instagram telling her how brave she is and fangirling.
Alllllll white.allll young.
She's being blasted everywhere else.
I hope she moves forward and makes herself a nicer person now.
I get fed up of her elitist attitude because they have money x

Reactions: 3
Pretty much everywhere.
It's mostly young fans on her Instagram telling her how brave she is and fangirling.
Alllllll white.allll young.
She's being blasted everywhere else.
I hope she moves forward and makes herself a nicer person now.
I get fed up of her elitist attitude because they have money x
Commenting is now off!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.