Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What baffles me is they’ve said repeatedly that this isn’t a forever home and they don’t intend on staying there long. I would not put so much time and effort into somewhere if that was the case! Unless they think they’re set to make a big profit from it?

Reactions: 2
What baffles me is they’ve said repeatedly that this isn’t a forever home and they don’t intend on staying there long. I would not put so much time and effort into somewhere if that was the case! Unless they think they’re set to make a big profit from it?
Exactly. You’d just buy a new build as a stop gap... why would you choose to go through a full refurb with two small boys?

Reactions: 3
Both Susie and Greg turning #blacklivesmatter
Into being about their crotch goblins.
Aaaand centred around Milo and bloody Rex

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think the post about the climbing frame was just to alert the brand they’ve bought it. She does that so much - oh no I’ve run out of my @bareminerals in shade 10 and can’t find it anywhere! Purely a bid to not have to buy anything herself. Maybe the climbing frame brand will gift some add-ons- watch this space.

Reactions: 5
Both Susie and Greg turning #blacklivesmatter
Into being about their crotch goblins.
Aaaand centred around Milo and bloody Rex
It's such a cop out for them both to centre the BLM discussions around their children - it's the perfect way to virtue signal without actually acknowledging their own white privilege or unconscious bias etc etc.

Like "oh don't worry about us, we're so woke that we don't need to examine our own white privilege or give additional thought to how we can help to dismantle the racist structures of society... but THANK GOD our kids have us to help them not be racists!"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😬😬😬

I couldn't remember why she'd previously enraged me on Twitter but now I recall... calling picking on ginger people 'racism'. Yeah because being called ginger nut at school is exactly the same as being killed through police brutality 🙄
There are no words for this stupidity. Innocent drinks didn’t even mention the word ginger nevermind be ‘racist’.

But...but.....it wasn't trending to not be racist then.
I've educated myself and my precious Rexy (vom) and Milo (brat)
Hopefully one of the big name influencers that lurks on here (sure there are many) needs to quote tweet her reply to Cigarettes&Calpol with 'this you?' and drop the grabs.

Hopefully one of the big name influencers that lurks on here (sure there are many) needs to quote tweet her reply to Cigarettes&Calpol with 'this you?' and drop the grabs.
Everyone knows what a bleep Susie is. They have a secret group on it. It's why she has no friends....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone on here going to call her out on this

Nurse mum or No and Ro Blog are good people to alert it to. Although Nurse mum is up susies arse Because she did a go fund me for her

Reactions: 5
OMG the skiiing one! And saying 'black people aren't as good' on the xfactor?! WTF.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
OMFG.
Like even if she says she's educated herself since....she was racist as duck and brazen in her white privilege.
Even back then I knew you don't say disgusting tit like that..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.