Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1,700 climbing frame anyone?
Jeez. I though Greg was building them one!?!
Also, the summer house they’re turning into a space for the boys - I’m sure that was put in as a workspace for Susie, that she never moved in to? They really don’t stick with anything do they?!

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that we never hear anything of Greg’s family. Even before lockdown you never heard of the boys seeing their grandparents or them visiting them...
His father in particular was apparently livid when his autobiography was published and he talked about his family. Full on rage.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m going obscene. Particularly as she begged normal, non-rich people to donate to her hyperemesis charity recently in exchange for the slim chance of winning Greg’s old shoes or some second-hand, free, unwanted make-up.

Why not do a giveaway for your #gifted freebies you don’t want, and make a donation to your charity, if you have enough money to spaff £2k on a kids toy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I could not believe that she posted the clip of their new climbing frame; I can guarantee that 99% of her followers could not afford such an extravagant purchase. She even said that they bought it at the start of lockdown, when so many people would have been worrying about how they were going to cope financially and fearful for their jobs! Absolutely tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
Also, I thought they were all about having fun in nature and being resourceful. They have always struck me as people that would transform something into a cool play frame or build it themselves, not drop loads of money on a pre made one

Reactions: 2
They’re clearly pulling in more cash than we thought. Previous comments are spot on though, about being tone deaf. I’m incredibly fortunate in that my pay, as a key worker, hasn’t been affected, but I earn less than the cost of this climbing frame every month, working 50-60 hours a week. She farts about with a few ads and has money to burn!

Reactions: 6
They’re clearly pulling in more cash than we thought. Previous comments are spot on though, about being tone deaf. I’m incredibly fortunate in that my pay, as a key worker, hasn’t been affected, but I earn less than the cost of this climbing frame every month, working 50-60 hours a week. She farts about with a few ads and has money to burn!
This is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with influencer culture in general, IMO. Overpaid and underworked!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, I thought they were all about having fun in nature and being resourceful. They have always struck me as people that would transform something into a cool play frame or build it themselves, not drop loads of money on a pre made one
but wasn’t Greg doing stories about how he was dad if the year and was making this epic, multi platform one, from scratch. What happened to that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
but wasn’t Greg doing stories about how he was dad if the year and was making this epic, multi platform one, from scratch. What happened to that?!
Probably gave it a go and realised 1) how hard work it might be 2) what a useless prick he is (well they both are..)

• Haha
Let’s remind ourselves that their home is still lacking in skirting boards though, perhaps, that’s to keep their interior rustic too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't cope with the Ads anymore. They are constant! They are definitely skint.

Reactions: 2
Let’s remind ourselves that their home is still lacking in skirting boards though, perhaps, that’s to keep their interior rustic too!
Why is this taking so long? Surely they could have spent some time during lockdown putting them in? As they can't seem to get a builder to come in and do them..

Reactions: 1
I'm just baffled that their whole renovation is taking so long! It has been YEARS! I remember ages ago Susie mentioning planning permission from the council was a pain but surely it doesn't take this long?!? They seemed to be making progress around the time Rex was born as they moved out for a while to let the builders crack on but then they moved back in and Greg started digging a massive hole in the living room floor :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I'm just baffled that their whole renovation is taking so long! It has been YEARS! I remember ages ago Susie mentioning planning permission from the council was a pain but surely it doesn't take this long?!? They seemed to be making progress around the time Rex was born as they moved out for a while to let the builders crack on but then they moved back in and Greg started digging a massive hole in the living room floor :LOL:
They seem to start a new job in the house before finishing the last one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.