Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she doesn't wanna brag about having fun.
Susie.
You are marrying the most boring man on the planet.
Rex is miserable
Milo is smarmy.
No one is jealous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So should we all just stay at home until the virus has been eradicated, maybe 12-18 months away? I am a small business owner but only recently established and not eligible for benefits so I have zero income right now. She lives in a different planet.

• Angry
What she should say is Greg can afford for me to stay home with all my gifted crap

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't see how lockdown life is any different to her normal? Apart from the one tit trip to Arizona.. she can afford to stay home because her partner can afford it - unless Nuts paid so handsomely for the year or so she actually worked.

Not even sure of the point of posting her stories today, surely she realises it's tome deaf and will run everyone up the wrong way?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m disappointed (though not surprised) in her stories about schools last night. In the next breath she’s backtracking & saying she’s on the side of people forced back to work. Let’s be honest, she’s never been on the side of schools or teachers at all, why should that change now? 🙄

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t got a job has she? So of course she’s going to stay at home! Nothing to do with her choosing to - she hasn’t got a job that means she needs to leave the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So should we all just stay at home until the virus has been eradicated, maybe 12-18 months away? I am a small business owner but only recently established and not eligible for benefits so I have zero income right now. She lives in a different planet.
Oh she’ll still want everyone else to head back out into the world and keep the wheels turning, just not her, and she “doesn’t have to” so hard cheese to all us plebs that didn’t bag a Greg.

Reactions: 7
I can't imagine Greg is bringing in much at the moment with no live sport to commentate or reality TV shows to go on.

Reactions: 5
But she can't afford to stay at home can she? She earns duck all, so the truth is Greg can afford to keep her at home. Don't know why she always puts up the pretense of having her own money.

Reactions: 5
But she can't afford to stay at home can she? She earns duck all, so the truth is Greg can afford to keep her at home. Don't know why she always puts up the pretense of having her own money.
Maybe all the #ADS pay her well....a girl's gotta earn a living right?!

Reactions: 1
I’m disappointed (though not surprised) in her stories about schools last night. In the next breath she’s backtracking & saying she’s on the side of people forced back to work. Let’s be honest, she’s never been on the side of schools or teachers at all, why should that change now? 🙄
As a teacher I get so frustrated with this crap. Schools need to start reopening not for her kids but for the vulnerable, those with tiny houses and no garden space, those whose parents aren’t well. Don’t need the place for your kids - great! But it’s so one sided and shows no consideration for what is essential for many. People in public eye saying things like this means people jump on and call it out as stupid without considering why schools need to get open to more children. (I don’t get the R, Y1, Y6 thing particularly though I’ll admit that seems random!)

• Heart
I had to unfollow a couple of weeks ago after one of the boys was ill, she did a Hirons-esque ‘VACCINATE YOUR KIDS’ on stories. His illness had nothing to do with anything preventable. Y’know Suze, parents can parent just fine without you barking advice at them.

Reactions: 4
As a teacher I get so frustrated with this crap. Schools need to start reopening not for her kids but for the vulnerable, those with tiny houses and no garden space, those whose parents aren’t well. Don’t need the place for your kids - great! But it’s so one sided and shows no consideration for what is essential for many. People in public eye saying things like this means people jump on and call it out as stupid without considering why schools need to get open to more children. (I don’t get the R, Y1, Y6 thing particularly though I’ll admit that seems random!)
I love this! I’m so glad you feel that way actually - I wasn’t sure how teachers would be feeling about it all. My eldest is at nursery (not atm) & she’s pretty happy at home, she’s well behaved in general, we’ve been doing lots of activities, going in the garden, our finances haven’t changed. But even I’m struggling some days because my partner is working so much at the moment. I know my mental health isn’t where it usually is. Of course I wouldn’t send her if it isn’t reasonably safe to do so but it makes me very aware that there are children & parents in situations way worse than mine who are reliant on schools. I don’t think Susie has any understanding of that.

I agree the years are a little random though!

Reactions: 1
I love this! I’m so glad you feel that way actually - I wasn’t sure how teachers would be feeling about it all. My eldest is at nursery (not atm) & she’s pretty happy at home, she’s well behaved in general, we’ve been doing lots of activities, going in the garden, our finances haven’t changed. But even I’m struggling some days because my partner is working so much at the moment. I know my mental health isn’t where it usually is. Of course I wouldn’t send her if it isn’t reasonably safe to do so but it makes me very aware that there are children & parents in situations way worse than mine who are reliant on schools. I don’t think Susie has any understanding of that.

I agree the years are a little random though!
Yes I wonder if it’s to do with next year’s phonics check and the SATs. But I think that’s daft if it is.

I had the same thing with SV on attendance in the past when she was questioning why schools are so hot on it. Again - safeguarding! I am safeguarding lead and have worked with families where for no good reason attendance was at 50-70%. For children already having a tough time, having had a tough start this will make a huge difference to their future opportunities and successes. I know it sometimes looks like not much happens in a day but over a year it makes a huge difference to be in each day.
I’ve a child in my current class who has had 80% since starting school. This equates now to a whole year of school now he’s in Y3.
I think it’s ignorance more than malicious but if you have a platform like hers, I wish it would be used more thoughtfully!

Don’t know practically how schools will open of course - staffing will be a big issue.

Sorry to hear your MH isn’t where it normally is, hope you can keep it on an even keel for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finally someone talking sense!
We are putting Coronavirus before everything (which I get!) but people like susie or doesn’t have a clue about poverty and looking after vulnerable children, it just smacks of complete ignorance.
She’s so opinionated and the way she forces her views on you and gets in a massive strop if someone dares go against her view. I unfollowed pretty quickly. She doesn’t strike me as a nice person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I wonder if it’s to do with next year’s phonics check and the SATs. But I think that’s daft if it is.

I had the same thing with SV on attendance in the past when she was questioning why schools are so hot on it. Again - safeguarding! I am safeguarding lead and have worked with families where for no good reason attendance was at 50-70%. For children already having a tough time, having had a tough start this will make a huge difference to their future opportunities and successes. I know it sometimes looks like not much happens in a day but over a year it makes a huge difference to be in each day.
I’ve a child in my current class who has had 80% since starting school. This equates now to a whole year of school now he’s in Y3.
I think it’s ignorance more than malicious but if you have a platform like hers, I wish it would be used more thoughtfully!

Don’t know practically how schools will open of course - staffing will be a big issue.

Sorry to hear your MH isn’t where it normally is, hope you can keep it on an even keel for now.
She’s clueless about it all, isn’t she? I don’t know if she assumes all children are in the same position as her own, but she needs to be so careful how she uses her platform. It isn’t that easy for some families as you’ve said.

Thank you, I’m doing alright really, my kids are happy & safe, some days are just harder than others! It makes me realise how hard it must be for some families, I’m in a fairly lucky position & still struggle some days.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just unfollowed her, her telling the world on stories that her period is due was enough

she’s pissed me off with the ‘ I can afford to stay at home so I will’ comment ...smug witch 🤢

Reactions: 6
I'll never forget when she put in her birth plan not to ask about the gold medal. I didn't think second hand cringe could be such a strong feeling. 🤦‍♀️
OMG really?! How embarrassing, she thinks that much of herself!

Have you seen how many bloody ads she’s been posting of late though? Gotta keep that ‘cool mum’ lifestyle going somehow, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s with gleam, I imagine she does quite well.

The latest ‘sweet challenge’ is irritating.
Milo: why weren’t we allowed to eat them mummy?
Susie: *long pause* because I wanted to ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ pimp you out on social media because mummy is an instawhore darling and she’s involving the whole family, even those too young to consent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.