Susie Verrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg literally pimps himself out to anyone, any show, any product, absolutely anything. He's really downgraded himself imo and should have been more choosy about selling himself. His entire feed is a #ad and I cringe for him. He always seems desperate too which makes me think they really do not have the cash reserves people think they have.

Reactions: 10
He was a long jumper, not a footballer! There really isn’t that much money in athletics (unless you’re Usain Bolt) and it’s a pretty short career. Can’t fault him for making a few quid to support his family!

Reactions: 13
He was a long jumper, not a footballer! There really isn’t that much money in athletics (unless you’re Usain Bolt) and it’s a pretty short career. Can’t fault him for making a few quid to support his family!

I do remember reading somewhere that he was worth about £5 million. I which I could remember where I read it unfortunately

Agree.

He would have been making money from sponsors & endorsements but not a massive amount from actually competing. I’m not sure if there is prize money for winning competitions?? I don’t think they are particularly wealthy. She’s not really had a career - apart from a few years at various magazines. She’s been a SAHM for what, 5 years?? She will be getting money from “influencing” and he’s probably getting money for doing master chef & the other TV appearances he does. Someone said he has other property that he rents out?

Susie has mentioned they have some rental properties. He probably has other investments too. He's defo doing everything he can to keep his profile up and ensure he has a career now he's retired from competing.

Agree.

He would have been making money from sponsors & endorsements but not a massive amount from actually competing. I’m not sure if there is prize money for winning competitions?? I don’t think they are particularly wealthy. She’s not really had a career - apart from a few years at various magazines. She’s been a SAHM for what, 5 years?? She will be getting money from “influencing” and he’s probably getting money for doing master chef & the other TV appearances he does. Someone said he has other property that he rents out?
There is prize money, but it’s relatively small and nowhere near what you’d earn in a higher profile sport. He was sponsored by Nike, but they dropped him as soon as he wasn’t doing so well. I get the impression he gets little bits and bobs, like the loan of a car and such, but they’re definitely not minted. And I guess anything he has/does earn needs to be handled carefully as there’s always an end-point for sportsmen, other than the tiny few who get regular media work. It must be tough to not know where your next pay cheque is coming from, especially when you’ve got a family, hence he takes up every offer on the table!

Reactions: 3
Happened to see her stories yesterday, has she done a MOD with her teeth? Thought I was up to date on this thread, but Susie seems to have large unnaturally shaped teeth. Or did she always?

She had her teeth done (v horsey) and then made Greg get his done (prob by the same dentist). His seem ok, hers are too big for her face and don't match the tiny crooked bottom ones. I do like her more than Greg, she can be funny and honest although 2019 has been one long #ad.

Reactions: 2
Did the stories with the kids basically on a cliff edge during a hike make anyone else feel really uncomfortable? Rex is only 2! I know she likes to let them learn that way (they have more tumbles and accidents than anyone else I watch on IG) but this was really scary. I could feel myself panicking for them!

She had her teeth done (v horsey) and then made Greg get his done (prob by the same dentist). His seem ok, hers are too big for her face and don't match the tiny crooked bottom ones. I do like her more than Greg, she can be funny and honest although 2019 has been one long #ad.
Shame she was quite pretty naturally. There’s nothing worse than these big free teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. A sports career that has an expiry he’s had to find ways to keep his family going. It’s not like he’s grabby like FOD for example. If he’s got properties that’s a good investment but probably doesn’t pay much “in the now”. I like him and I hope he finds something regular.

Unless they’re on a plane home I assume Milo is being taken out of school for this ‘educational’ trip? How is she swinging that one with the school - when did wedding planning and going to sweet shops become a good enough reason for Milo to miss school?
They’ve been to Arizona with the kids at least 3 times, can she really justify that to herself as educational.

Unless they’re on a plane home I assume Milo is being taken out of school for this ‘educational’ trip? How is she swinging that one with the school - when did wedding planning and going to sweet shops become a good enough reason for Milo to miss school?
They’ve been to Arizona with the kids at least 3 times, can she really justify that to herself as educational.
Because he's (barely) five and given the choice between spending a couple of weeks abroad with my five year old doing things (they're not exactly lying next to a pool doing duck all are they) or doing dreary school runs in the rain for him to be doing all the ridiculous things that the curriculum has decided 5 year olds need to be doing, I'd be on a plane.
I'm a teacher, if that helps at all..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Because he's (barely) five and given the choice between spending a couple of weeks abroad with my five year old doing things (they're not exactly lying next to a pool doing duck all are they) or doing dreary school runs in the rain for him to be doing all the ridiculous things that the curriculum has decided 5 year olds need to be doing, I'd be on a plane.
I'm a teacher, if that helps at all..
I agree. Unless kids are missing important stuff/exams then I think its great if they are lucky enough to travel. But I thought schools were strict with it now and parents can be fined?

I agree. Unless kids are missing important stuff/exams then I think its great if they are lucky enough to travel. But I thought schools were strict with it now and parents can be fined?
Yeah I thought it was strict too. If it’s private school are they perhaps more lenient?

The fine is £60, I’d pay that to not have to do school runs for two weeks in January and I’m not marrying an Olympian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You don't pay a fine until the term after their 5th birthday!

I also would bet money on them putting the boys into private school once they realise how restrictive mainstream schooling is. The first term has only just finished.

Reactions: 1
If the parents are conscientious people I’m all for it. Kids learn a lot going abroad and travel. My parents took me out of school most years. Straight As. It’s the parents who can’t be bothered taking their kids to school that are the problem which needs to be looked into, not the ones who are missing a few days for travel. Teachers can tell a mile off which kids are learning outside of school hours.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.