Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
My guess is that he’s had a traumatic abdominal injury caused by a fall. Possibly ruptured spleen? May not need surgery but may need something interventional. The only reason he’s not saying what is wrong - he absolutely knows the diagnosis- is that he’s probably selling to a magazine or newspaper. I expect the interview and photoshoot is tomorrow so will be able to say.

Reactions: 8
I think Beg uses his instagram like other people use google for voucher codes, he has a quick beg to see if anyone offers him something, if they don’t he’ll lower himself and pay full price. It’s gross

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
‘All being sorted tomorrow’
Yes which always would’ve been the case you absolute twat. Poor guy had just landed from holiday!
Fuck sake give him a hot minute to get off the plane and have a life for fuck sake. It’s not like it’s raining in the countryside Milton Keynes today.

She’ll be on nowhere near that. There will be numbers that are dormant etc. Plus the figures quoted don’t add up. 4,000 X £5 is £20k, x 12 is £240k. I imagine a huge number follow for free content. Still think any money she earns is a scam. She has no knowledge or qualifications. Apart from that all important dance A Level.

Happyparrot

The tone deaf, I’m richer than you peasants ‘we’re having a couple of rooms added’ made me chuckle.

Usual references to having ALL the friends, over the weekend, too.

Did anyone actually notice that Beg has been away for a few days? So now he’s extra needy for attention.

Why does Susan always sound so condescending?

7 nice things 🙄

1)Talking about a nice event at school ‘I personally thought it was a good idea’. I’m sure the school were so relieved to have Poundland Sue’s approval.

Also ‘I bought books. Good, new books’. No secondhand junk please!

2) Poundland Sue wants us to know she’s casually having a couple of rooms added and all the furniture. Well done.

3) The dress is awful.

4) C’mon Sue! Stop pretending you only like crime docs because they are ‘intriguing’ and wanted to be a psychologist (pull the other one!). Again condescending.

5) I’m glad it’s working out for their son. But in later post is very patronising about families ‘not able’ to ‘advocate and push’ as well as others (like herself. Again implying some kind of better than you intelligence).

6) Don’t you know she’s very creative!

7) isn’t she wholesome?!

Also does anyone else find the fact she cannot or will not pronounce ‘ing’ properly? It’s always ‘good mornin’ or I’m goin running’.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
My kids don’t think that I bought the majority of their presents because I want the credit, just that I’m uncomfortable with them thinking that FC brought them xxx but their friend might have only got xxx - or vice versa. Their stockings come from FC and that’s it.

pommobear

VIP Member
I’m always flabbergasted by the overconfidence and entitlement of Susie. Imagine thinking that because you’ve experienced your own family dynamics AND chatted to friends about something you’re now an expert and cannot be proven wrong.
She doesn’t have two girls but is an expert.
Her daughter is a toddler but still, she’s an expert.
She only has her own individual experiences and the opinions of some friends but she’s still an expert.

Perhaps Rex’s autism comes from Susie? I’m not saying that all autistic people think that they’re experts or are patronising, condescending twits because they’re certainly not.
But she can be so arsey when she’s challenged or people disagree and she has strong opinions which seems fixed. Perhaps rigid thinking and defiance which are autistic traits 🤷‍♀️
She's a dick. I have four sisters and our house was boisterous chaos.

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
But surely as the parents, Susie and Greg would be saying to the boys that despite the fact they want to be shown on tv, they won’t be able to as their safety comes first?

It’s almost as if the death threats were totally made up bullshit 🤔
Almost…

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Her autism stuff is behind a paywall so she can monetise and make a profit it from it. So condescending to try to claim otherwise

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
So apparently there was a hurricane in MK yesterday that blew the kids and other people down the street.
yet no mention of it on the news at all. Pretty sure an actual hurricane would be big news.

• Haha

Happyparrot

Pass agg Sue has yet another reason to tell well-meaning people off on the internet 🙄 Sensibly mentioning this guy might not be working on a Sunday is perceived as a ‘slur’ 🤦‍♀️ The woman is so entitled

• Haha

LividLalji

VIP Member
I am back after not following her threads for a while. When I was last on one of her threads she had deleted her apology and said that it’s fine because it was up longer than anyone else’s. I still can’t believe she just got away with it.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Having the boys filmed for Dancing on Ice IN THEIR ACTUAL HOME but ‘still won’t be showing them on social media’
Make it make sense.
Interesting that she said the boys have asked to be shown on TV, which is why they’ve agreed to it. So is the social media farce actually because the boys are embarrassed by their parents and don’t want to be seen, rather than the alleged death threats? Or is the risk worth taking because the boys want their mates to see them on the telly? Get your story straight, Susan.

bimini

That is the worst outfit l have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Take 3 items which should never be seen together - a hideous velour baby poo coloured suit, pair it with black strappy shoes picked out by your grandmother, accessories with a disco ball-esque spangly bag, add circa 2005 year 11 prom updo, finish with perpetually photo smug expression. Finally add the most basic of basic captions ‘going out out’ and what do you get…. Susie Verrill’s beauty awards post.

Luckily she isn’t z list enough to be on the crap magazines worst dressed pages. Warren Alfie Baker must be on holiday.

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
I said similar upthread. Not famous or popular enough for the robust scandal and cancelling Clemmie Hooper got for her racism. And Susie's tweets went beyond racism- there was xenophobia, ableism etc!

Surely she's more well known than Clemmie though? Clemmie doesn't have a famous husband ( Just an even more irritating one )
---
Greg is wearing an actual eggies t-shirt 🙈🙈🙈

Also sorry all but Daphne is cute

I think you might be on your own there. She's a really unfortunate looking child to me.

• Haha

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
None of the skylight issue had to be shared on social media.
They have shared it as in the moment they felt angry and wanted to blame and shame the poor fitters!
It is how these impatient petulant numbskulls deal with issues. Horrors.

She has an A level in Dance so she is far more qualified in primary teaching than primary teachers. Can’t believe you forgot that, tut tut.
It opens up so much! I didn’t know it made you a such an expert in SEND that you can charge people to read a newsletter about it!

• Haha