Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Why does she need to be an patronising expert on every-bloody-thing?
The issue of ensuring the crate is a safe place for the puppy is an ENTIRELY REASONABLE thing for people to pick her up on. It means people care about her puppy’s welfare. She’s never ever gracious is she.
She moans that people take things at face value on social media, because they’re all so stupid of course 🙄 Why post everything on social media then? She’s so infuriatingly pass agg and superior.
A thousand times this. If you don’t want people to comment or have an opinion, don’t make every part of your life public. It isn’t rocket science!

Reactions: 8

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
My husband had a groin op last year. I work. We have kids. There was no drama in terms of organisation. What does she need to do ? She doesn’t have a job

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
My favourite moment from this is Susie's story where she's pouting and greg is pretending to be asleep/in a coma for the sympths but is clearly pretending cos he's smirking.
If he's not pretending, they both talk about the kids consent to be on social media, but if I were out cold on a hospital bed my partner wouldn't consider filming me. And he sure as hell wouldn't post it in real time. Because CONSENT.

I know we are way to early and might never reach another thread, but my suggestion would be "content over consent" 😊

Reactions: 7

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I don’t understand her story. ‘We paid for a car they didn’t deliver until the hour it was meant to arrive’. So it did arrive? I’m confused. Am I missing something 😂

• Haha

Happyparrot

Why tf give her a #ad for a brand who’s isp is being environmentally conscious. She doesn’t give a fuck about the environment. She drives gas guzzling 4x4s around Milton Keynes, her profile tag says the 2 things she likes are flying back and forth to Arizona and buying clothes she’ll never wear, both of which are terrible for the environment. It’s just shit influencer recruitment and reflects badly on the brand.
Totally agree- she’s the biggest pusher of fast fashion with her constant New Look aff links. She loves to promote small brands but it’s yet more consumerism.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Silly me, I hadn’t realised scrambled eggs on toast with child finger smeared butter was the standard for being a foodie now. I’m Raymond Blanc level foodie if that’s so
Ah, but if you plop a whole burrata on top, it elevates you almost to aristocracy level…

• Haha
She would do ANYTHING before getting a job. I’m waiting for the ‘I’m an SEN parent so can’t work’ angle. And that’s no disrespect to any parents who are actually in that situation, as it’s real. Just not for Susan.

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
She really wanted to be a criminal psychologist. Not sure how best to say this but she really thinks she’s smarter than she is.

• Haha
Clemmie had a blog and she and FoD had the whole brand thing going on. Plus I think Clemmie was pushing the whole London / insta thing hard. Susan was always very superior and socially awkward. Plus was literally known for shagging an ex Olympic athlete. And known is a bit of a stretch. Although, as has been mentioned, she does have that dance a level.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Bold move Beg! Accusing Cinch of ‘illegal practises’! Maybe they are shocking, I don’t know, but they are a big company and pretty sure they’d have a big legal team 👀
I wonder if part of the rage is that he asked for a freebie in return for a couple of posts and they said no.

This post (which I’ve screenshotted and put here) will probably be taken down after aletter from conchs legal team to our Beg, shows his true colours. Entiltled and arrogant.

Attachments

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
‘Olympian Greg Rutherford MBE’ I am HOWLING

wonder if Susan will hate them mentioning that like she told people in the hospital not to mention it 😂😂
Wonder if it’s in his contract to mention the MBE and Olympian status every time his name is mentioned 😂
---
Susie’s fuming. No story, nothing.

• Haha

Happyparrot

Ok, we need to add Susie having a poem ‘published’ 😅 in a poetry book aged 9 on to her A Level in Dance to her list of qualifications and life achievements 😂

Also, the way she goes on about behind the scenes of influencers ‘in case you were wondering’ type of statements just gives me the ick (as the kids like to say these days). She is just so full of her own importance and genuinely seems to think she’s a cut above everyone else. Go and get a job luv, no one cares what you think about anything 🙄
But she is the expert of everything! And is nev
Is Greg just stood there while his dog tries to chase a deer?
How dare he! This is illegal surely- what a horrible and irresponsible dog owner he is

• Angry

Lipsofchicken

Aaaand of course the snarky excuses for showing the golden child’s face. ‘Thanks for your concern….we do sometimes show his face…..’ Yeah. Only when Beg gets so thirsty for attention and forgets the totally anonymising sunglasses emoji.

Lying about the ‘death threats’ really wasn’t such a good idea was it?
This is 💯 accurate

• Heart