Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Sorry if someone else has said this in the past but Greg’s insta bio says master chef winner 2019 and I have second hand embarrassment 😂😂 he really hasn’t achieved anything else in those four years?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I think with Greg he came into the public eye with a bang on super Saturday and has been chasing that high ever since.

I remember seeing him at the end of the 2012 athletes parade in London. He looked so happy. Like the type of happy where you just knew he was about to burst - and I saw a hell of a lot of happy athletes that day. He stuck out because of it.

He will never get that level of recognition or attention/adoration again. And I bet it kills him to know it.
Every time I see him he’s looking around to see who’s noticed him.

• Haha
All of the mum instahuns (with younger kids) make me roll my eyes and laugh, especially the overconfident ones and the ones who ‘gentle parent’ (eg Susie). I’d like them to come back when their youngest is in their tweens or teens, let’s see how much ‘better’ than other people you are then, or how much more you think you know.

• Heart

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Loveholidays tho - it’s hardly Kuoni eh Suz??

No shade on anyone using them - I am for a trip in Nov, but clearly the high end ads have dried up!

• Haha
Anyone else doing period pop quizzes? You’re not? WELL WHY NOT? YOU SHOULD BE DOING PERIOD POP QUIZZES RIGHT NOW.

God the passive aggressive tones of her posts are nauseating.

• Haha

bimini

Further to this, it’s akin to being an extra running through a meadow in an advert for washing up liquid, which is broadcast during the Olympic coverage and claiming you ran in the Olympics.

It’s not really an article, it’s a poorly written, hypocritical as fuck ad that some train company has paid the guardian to have in there. Trying to sell this as ‘I’ve written an article for the guardian’ is frankly ridiculous and anyone with an ounce knowledge about print media would be eye rolling.

The gumption of Susie Verrill ‘educating’ anyone about environmental impacts and sustainability is laughable. She likes encouraging fast fashion and ‘buys clothes I’ll never wear’, travelling back and forth to Arizona and driving or being driven Milton Keynes in 4x4s. Of all the sanctimonious bullshit smh.

• Haha

AJB78

She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!

• Wow
  • Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Is there a reality show that Greg hasn't done?

He is really struggling to find his feet post retirement. Surely he can't just keep doing the reality TV circuit forever. He needs a longer term plan.
What’s he going to do though? He seems to have zero skills, zero personality and a weird fascination with eggs…
I wonder if he was hoping to get some food-related work after his Masterchef win, but that hasn’t materialised.
He can’t have enough to retire on, so I guess he’ll have to continue whoring around the reality tv circuit.

• Haha

bimini

Whilst pregnant with Rex she was still posting multiple times a day including posey photos of herself, she was going out, going to nandos, dancing, attending press days, interviewing people. I had to have 8 months off work completely, annf couldn’t leave the house, we obviously had different types of hyperemesis.
With her third pregnancy she had no other content left because she’s been outed as a racist by then.

• Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
But surely as the parents, Susie and Greg would be saying to the boys that despite the fact they want to be shown on tv, they won’t be able to as their safety comes first?

It’s almost as if the death threats were totally made up bullshit 🤔
Millions watch DOI and Susan has 125k followers. Which is the greatest risk Suse?

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Beg on the beg. After another freebie.
This info isn’t hard to Google, get directions, turn up and PAY!
Beg on the beg. After another freebie.
This info isn’t hard to Google, get directions, turn up and PAY!
There’s a cost of living crisis and any small gyms are defo not going to give away a free membership to some beggy guy who was famous for 5 mins 11 years ago.

Anyway I can’t think of any places with a sauna and weights that aren’t a chain.

Thirdly just fucking Google it

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
So Milo has gone to watch Dancing on Ice with Susan. Be interesting to see if she allows him to appear on camera without cartoon sunglasses covering 3% of his face…

• Haha

Limetree

“Shit time as a family” aka free holiday to Turkey then went straight to CPs
I’m sure things are going on behind the scenes that are difficult but they never ever seem thankful for anything. Constant moaning and drama. Never counting their blessings.

• Heart

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
Full faces of all children in tonights episode. I think they can stop pretending that they received death threats/had a need to protect their childrens identities. Give it up guys.
Susie - you got caught out being an absolute abhorrent person. Own it.