Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Ooh, all of a sudden slagging off strictly now Greg’s in DOI
I thought her comments were quite interesting and can actually believe what she said. DOI does seem extremely relaxed and friendly. Kids in the audience, celebs and their families/supporters using social media during the show etc. Susie looks more comfortable when she’s there too, than she ever did with Strictly.
Although I’d still love to have been a fly on the wall when she found out Beg’s partner is black…

Reactions: 3

HollyWell

Is it just bad lighting or is Daphne’s face absolutely filthy in that picture of her in her dance outfit? 🤢

weeweegie

VIP Member
Why is saying men are stronger than women a minefield? Men are much stronger than women, the difference is massive, there may be outliers but that doesn't disprove it as a fact, does it?

Children do hit each other, they aren't able to control their emotions but that doesn't mean we don't tell them not to do it, it's parenting 101
Exactly. It’s just a fact, it doesn’t have to be a whole political debate. It doesn’t mean women are less than. But there are physical differences. Just look at her at Beg. She’s such a fanny.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Is there a reality show that Greg hasn't done?

He is really struggling to find his feet post retirement. Surely he can't just keep doing the reality TV circuit forever. He needs a longer term plan.
Didn’t he burn a lot of bridges sport/punditing wise?

Yeah I thought this is gonna be the aim. He effing loves the attention of shit reality tv and takes it so seriously.

His deliberately wrinkled forehead baby voiced videos from his sick bed are grating. He’s such an odd man. Like a kid who’s seen some female American influencer videos and is trying to copy them except he’s a 40 year old man.
Lol, he’s only (just) 37! He’s just aged like milk 😂

• Haha

Lalalala1212

“Filthy, fun and f*cks my makeup on perfectly” - huh? Who ever says that about applying make up. Is she trying to sound edgy?

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
There is literally a contact us message section on the website. The phone number also works fine and I was connected to someone straight away.... (yes I checked) why you lying suzie hun? All for freebies absolutely shameless.
Not that that’s give her a freebie now as she’s flagged them off on insta. They probably will though ugh 🙄

I don’t like to comment on appearances (yes I know this is tattle but I have my own rules around these things). But how orange and oompa oompah does she look on her grid post of them going for donuts?? 🤭🤣🤣 her face is five times darker than her body. Someone needs to tell her how bad it looks. Bordering on black face!

Runninggirl

Why are they always ill? Beg was moaning he had a cold last week, Daphne’s got one now. No doubt Susie will be ill by the weekend. Never known anything like it.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
They’ve been very cagey about it on the show just now. Just said he had a serious accident and couldn’t perform. No information about what/how it happened or what his injury is. Very odd.