Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Whooping cough? I get some adults weren’t vaccinated due to scepticism in the 80s and 90s but is Daphne not vaccinated if she ‘apparently’ doesn’t have it?

Wouldn’t be surprised if they are a bit anti vax - Susan clearly knows more than the experts.

Reactions: 3

pixieroo

Chatty Member
@Elegant Tits Quoting myself from a couple of days ago... definitely said/wrote 'sewn up'.

Usually just lurk in here but just seen his latest story... Still deliberately milking it, but now drip feeding that it needs to be "sewn up"

My husband's guess, "maybe he was doing one of those moves where his partner puts her skate between his legs and its sliced a ball off" :LOL:
Also whats with Susie's story joking his penis snapped off?!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Notaninstamumeither, post: 17502662, member: 380
She posted about I’m a celebrity. You just know she wants to go on it, except no one would know who she is. The girlfriend of some bloke who was in the Olympics years ago, briefly in the Mail for racism since
[/QUOTE]
It must really piss her off that she's not "famous" in her own right and that Greg's "fame" is so minor these days, enough to be invited on every reality show, but not enough for a show or a regular spot on a sports programme.

• Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
She has over 4k people paying £5/month, that’s £720,000/year! I don’t know how much Substack take but that is tidy!
i think the subscriber count includes anyone just following for the free content as well as people paying.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I think that's because she just IS pompous and arrogant! Honestly, I've never seen anyone achieve so little, but have SUCH a high opinion of themselves. Why put yours and your families lives out there if you're just going to be a snotty, huffy bitch about any opinion or advice offered (while also not minding that it up's your engagement, I'm sure)? She's not even a nice person, she's just a stuck up, racist, ablist nightmare of a person who is probably counting her lucky stars that unlike MoD she could slink back online after her awful behaviour because she wasn't big enough to get thoroughly cancelled like she deserved to be! She literally has NOTHING going for her except an unjustified superiority complex.
Don’t forget racist!

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Aw-no special treatment for Olympic champions? Did diddums have to wait for assistance like the rest of us?

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Already rinsing it on her stories. That would be the first thing I did if my partner (not husband) was ‘seriously injured’ in hospital too 🙄

belle0610

Chatty Member
I did wonder why Susie was posting from the car yesterday evening, I thought she would stay in hospital with him but I reckon he was discharged last night then

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
It’s not your white feet I object to it’s the orange rest of you that I object to!
---
It’s not your white feet I object to it’s the orange rest of you that I object to!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha