Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Could the daily mail or something not bring up Susan’s old horrible tweets again now Beg is on DOI?

Reactions: 3

Cherry05

I stopped checking my instagram about a year ago and just went back on, and it’s all the little girl? I thought she didn’t want to post faces , so it’s okay to protect the boys but not the little girl. Has she addressed this?

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Poor Susan. Three kids that she chose to have wake up and ruin HER quiet hour! She’d better put her big girl pants on because Beg is going to be training for DOI a lot so cue more ‘sad solo parenting’ faces.
She does the sad solo parent selfie A LOT. She comes across as a mood Hoover.

I honestly just feel that she wants a kid who’s neurodivergent (neurodiverse ?) so she can write about it when make money
I do think he is autistic, but she really isn’t that knowledgeable, and she should listen to people who’ve been navigating this for years. All autistic kids are different, but the systems remain the same

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
The skylight exploding sounds horrendous and doesn’t bear thinking about that the children could have been sat there…BUT if bits are still falling is it really one of your first thoughts to post on instagram?
Plus it's a Sunday so not suprised they aren't answering phones.

LividLalji

VIP Member
She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!
Tweet it to the daily mail 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Football freebie last week, some Jurassic freebie this week. Beginning to look like Beg only does free stuff. And cooking (cos he’s on the beg for a tv gig)

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Has Susan lost a few followers? Is she panicking because she isn’t ‘funny’ enough?

cue ‘funny’ school run story! Did it really happen though?….