Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Is she going to ‘visit’ the ice rink every flipping day?

Oh bless planet ice for giving crafts to daffy. I’m sure they were ‘so nice’ seeing as they are getting a load of free advertising as using it for DOI.
She’s got to keep her fingers in the gravy train. Greg doesn’t do a lot but far more than Susie does.

Reactions: 4

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
She, along with a million other Instagrammers have been to a Lego thing. Everyone else has marked it as PR event. She didn’t. I called her out and she sent me the rudest most condescending message!!
I’m shocked but I don’t know why. Of course she was rude and condescending - that’s her default setting! Maybe I’m just shocked that she found it within herself to communicate with the lowly public…

sparklylady

Ah, I’ve lurked here for years, but that drove me to post! When my children are in daycare it’s to work!

Ls6901

Chatty Member
There is literally a contact us message section on the website. The phone number also works fine and I was connected to someone straight away.... (yes I checked) why you lying suzie hun? All for freebies absolutely shameless.

mrtumble

VIP Member
I’m always flabbergasted by the overconfidence and entitlement of Susie. Imagine thinking that because you’ve experienced your own family dynamics AND chatted to friends about something you’re now an expert and cannot be proven wrong.
She doesn’t have two girls but is an expert.
Her daughter is a toddler but still, she’s an expert.
She only has her own individual experiences and the opinions of some friends but she’s still an expert.

Perhaps Rex’s autism comes from Susie? I’m not saying that all autistic people think that they’re experts or are patronising, condescending twits because they’re certainly not.
But she can be so arsey when she’s challenged or people disagree and she has strong opinions which seems fixed. Perhaps rigid thinking and defiance which are autistic traits 🤷‍♀️
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was genetic so it must be from one of them, and I don't get the impression Greg is on the spectrum particularly. So it could well be from Susie.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
If Greg has whooping cough and Daphne doesn't, isn't it best to keep her away from him? No vaccination is 100% I wouldn't be taking the risk
Common sense is not a strong point!

Anyhoo! Susan has had her nails done so at least she’s ticked the ‘self care’ box

• Haha

Happyparrot

Nooo 🤦‍♀️I know it’s coming I can’t cope with the thought of her being the ADHD guru of Instagram.
I should unfollow but I find the patronising voice, smug selfies and pushing of fast fashion too compelling 😂

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I think Clemmie being a registered midwife projected her higher after what she did. Susie is a registered nothing to be fair.
And that Clemmie committed the terrible sin of not only expressing racist sentiments specifically towards another instamum, she started slagging the rest of them off too, which in their eyes was probably almost as bad. They closed ranks and cancelled her instantly. Susan is literally just the fiancee of a washed up athlete nowadays. So not only is her own non-existant fame not enough for people to care what she says, nor is his! That's why she could discreetly delete the apology and then carry on as normal.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Still no details of the accident/injury, despite the promised ‘full update’. He has now posted the full dress rehearsal of his showcase from the final, which is nowhere near as spectacular as he alluded to.
I can only assume his next step will be an OK ‘exclusive’ about what happened followed by interviews on Lorraine and Loose Women, plus a return to weekly Eggies 🤮

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Is she going to ‘visit’ the ice rink every flipping day?

Oh bless planet ice for giving crafts to daffy. I’m sure they were ‘so nice’ seeing as they are getting a load of free advertising as using it for DOI.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Is there any situation regarding the kids that she doesn’t moan about? Swimming lessons are everyone’s nemesis 😂 but don’t feel the need to publicly moan about it. If it’s THAT awful - get an au pair/nanny to do all the parenting!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she doesn’t do it deliberately - she’s said before she doesn’t feel comfortable at red carpet events, on TV etc. Clearly she enjoys the money/lifestyle, but she definitely has self-esteem issues. I assume that’s why they drafted in Judge Rinder yesterday! Same happened with Strictly, I think (she was in pre-recorded VTs but didn’t speak live on camera).
Personally, I reckon she would do anything to get airtime. She’s not well known at all like other partners being interviewed.

Reactions: 3