Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Nooo 🤦‍♀️I know it’s coming I can’t cope with the thought of her being the ADHD guru of Instagram.
I should unfollow but I find the patronising voice, smug selfies and pushing of fast fashion too compelling 😂
She's got a public account, you can unfollow and still dip in. I only look at her account when she's getting called out in here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
To show off they can afford it? / he passed the entrance exam? 🤷‍♀️ it’s also not hard to work out which school either… wonder if milo will get the school bus into Bedford!
Literally annoys me that they seem to think that their kids are too good for the local middle school. Fuck off.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Why tf give her a #ad for a brand who’s isp is being environmentally conscious. She doesn’t give a fuck about the environment. She drives gas guzzling 4x4s around Milton Keynes, her profile tag says the 2 things she likes are flying back and forth to Arizona and buying clothes she’ll never wear, both of which are terrible for the environment. It’s just shit influencer recruitment and reflects badly on the brand.
Brands don’t seem to care though, which baffles me. They either don’t do due diligence which is poor, or they do and then ignore what they find, which is worse.

• Sad

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Ha ha!! It made me laugh. She dissed the book in her special superior way, then realised that it may discourage people from sending recommendations (as she doesn’t like mainstream cos she’s edgy), and therefore may decrease engagement, and she needs engagement, so put another story to say ‘pleeeease still send me recommendations that I won’t like because I worked at a lads mag for 5 minutes and am now at the level of a publisher’
And I have a sUbStAcK

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Pass agg Sue now telling us that ‘most schools have got really good at Sports Day’ based on her experiences as a privileged woman who has her kids in what I imagine is a decent primary school.
---
Also, imagine taking time out of your day to take a selfie of yourself looking impossibly smug and officious and to then type out a caption telling adults off on the internet.
Her school playground is the internet.
She’s very unfortunate looking

• Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Those numbers include people who don’t pay as well. So she could have ten people paying and 3,990 who aren’t.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Just occurred to me that with Greg’s appearance on DOI, it might well bring her racist past in to the media spotlight again, esp if he wins. I wonder if Susan worries about that too.

Pretty sure he appears on Lucy Meck’s Instagram stories. To be fair, Lucy shouldn’t be posting pics of random children, especially when she forgets to add the sunglasses to disguise them!

belle0610

Chatty Member
Why would you advertise that your son is going to go to a private school in Bedford if you were so worried about death threats?
(Several times too, just to drum the message home)
To show off they can afford it? / he passed the entrance exam? 🤷‍♀️ it’s also not hard to work out which school either… wonder if milo will get the school bus into Bedford!

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
I could honestly not give a single fuck what’s wrong with him. They’ll milk it for all its worth.

pixieroo

Chatty Member
I am literally crying at her saying "just wanted to state none of this is THEIR fault". So why put on Instagram naming them and asking if people can get in touch with them? She posted three stories basically laying into them and then once she actually speaks to them she's oh so knowledgeable about why it happened, she was never victimising the company, in fact she makes it out as if her FOLLOWERS were.

They probably got the skylight gifted in the first place.
This is probably why she couldn't just ring another emergency glazier, and had to harass someone just coming off his holidays. Doesn't want to pay a penny, despite the safety of her children :rolleyes: