Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I mean they must be soooooo bored with free legoland trips…..

show the arsey message-give us all a laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Potatopatato

Hang on you’re doing her a disservice. She has taught Latin AND is the first woman to have had three children and to breastfeed. We can’t take that away from her.
She's also the only woman to have suffered from a condition in pregnancy that makes you really sick.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Why is the mother of 3 so disorganized that the ice rink have started giving crafts to Daffy? How long is she there for with a toddler who clearly is not being entertained for the staff to step in and find something.
Bet Greg regrets her learning to drive blue; he can't go anywhere without her following!
Why’s she even taking Daff to the rink ? It’s no fun for her. Fuck off to Morrisons cafe.

• Haha

Send it to local paper The Citizen and see if they’ll pick up on it. I must have completely missed them covering this, she must have such a good PR team to have buried this.
I think it’s just that’s she’s irrelevant to most people.

• Heart

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
My first thought was ‘he’s not injured, he just knows he isn’t going to win’
Can’t be seen to be anything less than his gold medal winning, Olympian, MBE self!

• Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
She's so salty. I don't even think that message was necessarily calling her out!
I thought that. I think that woman was just trying to empathise and make a jokey parenting comment.
Susie’s response was totally uncalled for and of course despite raising the most unstereotypical kids ever (the BOYS wear GIRLS clothes!! How mad!) she also has the most boy boys ever and no one could ever understand or compare.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
For someone that doesnt show the boys for their privacy, in the last few days she’s given away the general location, and enough info for people to figure out exactly what school Milo is going to next. If I’d had death threats about my kids I’d never be giving out a single piece of info about them again.
I'd have disappeared from social media never to be seen again, but it's probably a lot easier to carry on sharing your poorly disguised kids when you made the death threats up to garner maximum sympathy when you were outted as a massive racist/ableist/xenophobe... 🤷🏻‍♀️

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
It amazes me that the amount of ripped trousers Beg goes through, he hasn’t thought about buying a bigger pair?
But if they actually fit, we won’t be able to see his big, strong leg muscles and we might forget that he’s an actual OLYMPIC CHAMPION. And that would never do.

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Did anyone actually notice that Beg has been away for a few days? So now he’s extra needy for attention.

Why does Susan always sound so condescending?

7 nice things 🙄

1)Talking about a nice event at school ‘I personally thought it was a good idea’. I’m sure the school were so relieved to have Poundland Sue’s approval.

Also ‘I bought books. Good, new books’. No secondhand junk please!

2) Poundland Sue wants us to know she’s casually having a couple of rooms added and all the furniture. Well done.

3) The dress is awful.

4) C’mon Sue! Stop pretending you only like crime docs because they are ‘intriguing’ and wanted to be a psychologist (pull the other one!). Again condescending.

5) I’m glad it’s working out for their son. But in later post is very patronising about families ‘not able’ to ‘advocate and push’ as well as others (like herself. Again implying some kind of better than you intelligence).

6) Don’t you know she’s very creative!

7) isn’t she wholesome?!

Also does anyone else find the fact she cannot or will not pronounce ‘ing’ properly? It’s always ‘good mornin’ or I’m goin running’.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Last week Begory was laid up showing us his stomach wound telling us how hard recovery was - now he's humping huge play equipment around. Which is it to be??

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She is unqualified and lacking in experience to get a ‘proper job’. She will ride on his coat tails forever and all while pretending she doesn't want anyone to mention the ‘gold medal’ and convincing herself she ‘works’ hard.

NosyWelshCow

FFS. Jump on the birth trauma bandwagon!

Her birth story is almost exactly the same as mine. Except i trusted the professionals to do what was necessary to get baby out safely. You need to use suction/forceps? Go for it. Not oh I’m not sure because I really didn’t want you to use those and I’ve heard some second hand horror stories.
Also of note-her birth plan said ‘don’t let me die and don’t talk about the Olympics’. Mine said ‘deliver the baby safely.’ See the difference?
Saying the day you have birth was the worst day of your life is awful. Imagine being that child and reading that.

Child birth is a risky business. Many mothers would die in childbirth in years gone by and it’s thanks to medical advances that it’s rare now.

Also she’s said in the past that she didn’t bond with her first born and it was only when he started ‘giving back’ when he started smiling etc was when she felt ‘a gush of love’. She’s incredibly self centred!
so traumatic she did an OK MAGAZINE shoot a couple of days later…

She posted about I’m a celebrity. You just know she wants to go on it, except no one would know who she is. The girlfriend of some bloke who was in the Olympics years ago, briefly in the Mail for racism since

mrtumble

VIP Member
Is there a reality show that Greg hasn't done?

He is really struggling to find his feet post retirement. Surely he can't just keep doing the reality TV circuit forever. He needs a longer term plan.